Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots (12404 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Recruiting / Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment 2019 Now Online Click Here & Apply / Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Ekakamba: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2019
See requirements.... So sweet.
Nothing like Msc, PhD, CNN, NTA, TVC. grin tongue

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by densiks: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Akwa Ibom people can fly without any form of training.
It’s a natural skill!

Howbeit it depends on the kind of aircraft we are referring to.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Kevinsamba: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2019
The cost of becoming a pilot this days is so high, it runs into millions of naira this is a job I would have loved to do but where the money dey kwanu.
They said that by 2030 there will be world wide shortage of pilots maybe that time they will reduce the price and then I will apply

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2019
designking:
So dem never even get pilot before. This is not how your recruit pilots. This is just a political stunt to keep the people bathed with the hope that the vision of Ibom Air is still alive when in essence they are confuse how to make it workable.

Where is Nigeria Air logo?

Last I checked ibom air is flying daily and I have used it

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Biingoo: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2019
imma2:
I think I'd be applying for this. My 5000 flying hours on Flight simulator should do the trick wink wink
Lmao
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by rozayx5(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2019
silencer94:
Dem don rush fill all the air hostesses vacancies with inmessage oloshos so no space for that one again cheesy

.na runs girls full that work
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Biingoo: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Kevinsamba:
The cost of becoming a pilot this days is so high, it runs into millions of naira this is a job I would have loved to do but where the money dey kwanu.
They said that by 2030 there will be world wide shortage of pilots maybe that time they will reduce the price and then I will apply
Same with captains on ships
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Biingoo: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Ekakamba:
See requirements.... So sweet.
Nothing like Msc, PhD, CNN, NTA, TVC. grin tongue
Same with the maritime Field. But you'll need those degrees when you retire and wants to work in office
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by realstars: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2019
G
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Unrated900(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2019
They should hire me thank God all my flying experience is just to seat in the pilot’s seat

And put on my Auto Pilot

While I sleeps
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by silencer94(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2019
rozayx5:

.na runs girls full that work
One of my hommies saw a particular babe on inmessage and immediately ibom air opened, she don use pusssy connections get work dia cheesy

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by nichol17: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Your Excellency, why do we buy an airplane, before hiring a pilot ifonnoo.
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by bilulu(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2019
designking:
So dem never even get pilot before. This is not how your recruit pilots. This is just a political stunt to keep the people bathed with the hope that the vision of Ibom Air is still alive when in essence they are confuse how to make it workable.
see them, children of hate. you dat no how pilots re being recruited y haven't u secured one for ursef? wait till Nigeria Air come up with their advert den u can apply
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Wande22(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
check my siggy

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
imma2:
I think I'd be applying for this. My 5000 flying hours on Flight simulator should do the trick wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2019
and this where Miracle get employed
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by udemzyudex(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2019
designking:

Really? If you stay around Agege pencinema or Ikeja or pass through that route, then you should have seen ibom air flying..

I have seen it several times, so how did you know they don't have pilots?
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Harlem2(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
imma2:

What is the name of the simulator
Cuz I play tuborprop
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
EdiskyHarry:
AKWA ibom, we are moving higher everyday

We are moving from higher to highest

AKWA ibom Amaka

AKWA ibom ayaiya

Akwa ibom ayaiya akan Ghana

Amaka Ayaiya

Good bless Akwa Abasi ibom state

God bless Gov udom Emmanuel

Akwa ibom isonho. Iyaa

Anaan mma............iyaaaa

Akwa ibom Ado OK.

If you like hate us, but you can't stop our progress,

Akwa ibom is the land of promise

God is with us,.... Amen
I was born nd bred in Eket, 20 yrs from my birth nothing to show for the oil rich local govt, no industry, just blank spaces. Althoug I like your road.
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Codes151(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
That one hard. Not easy to put your politiCal friends kids!!!

If na that one we hear am. Internal recruitment, no body hear
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by ExpressBooking(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ibom-air-is-hiring-pilots-see-how-to-apply/

They are recruting captains and first officers with just one Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft they have. Who has been flying the aircraft before now or are they looking at acquiring more aircrafts?

Ordinarily Ibom Air is not supposed to operate scheduled flight services just with one aircraft. It is not practiced anywhere in the world. They should only be able to do charter services. There will be a lot of stress on the aircraft and assuming there is an extensive maintenance scheduled for the single aircraft,it means all flight operations will be suspended. Sometimes I look at NCAA and laugh at the joke of regulatory body

At least they should acquire some Boeing 737-300,-400 or -500 from 1990s which costs between $3.5m to $4m. They should be able to do that being the highest oil producing state. Even if they can't buy, there are lease options for aircrafts which runs from $2,500 per Business hour and maximum of 180hrs per month.

In the absence of that,I think they might just be joking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibom_Air
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Olugbanko: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
designking:
Sense no go kill you!
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by designking: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Really? If you stay around Agege pencinema or Ikeja or pass through that route, then you should have seen ibom air flying..

I have seen it several times, so how did you know they don't have pilots?

Airline business is different from owning a private jet. Ibom Air is a state owned private jet faked as an airline.
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by udemzyudex(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
designking:

Airline business is different from owning a private jet. Ibom Air is a state owned private jet faked as an airline.

Ibom Air is not 100% manage by the state government.
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by felaismyhero(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
dododawa1:
d only person that can help you is GOD,so move closer to him.
abeg bros,shut the Bleep up. if you don't have a job for him,just let him be.wetin be god go help him? who god help? research well and you would find rich humans raise up other humans not god.mrs modupe alakija,ordinary tailor,it was IBB not GOD that gave her oil block,the rest is history.even the owner of glo.prayers are useless!
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by dododawa1: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
felaismyhero:
abeg bros,shut the Bleep up. if you don't have a job for him,just let him be.wetin be god go help him? who god help? research well and you would find rich humans raise up other humans not god.mrs modupe alakija,ordinary tailor,it was IBB not GOD that gave her oil block,the rest is history.even the owner of glo.prayers are useless!
I pray you pass d RIGHT street one day.
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by imma2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Harlem2:

What is the name of the simulator
Cuz I play tuborprop
Microsoft flight simulator X
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Harlem2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
imma2:
Microsoft flight simulator X

Can you screen shot it for me
Does it look like a real plane
. cockpit
. In-person flight
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by Kfed4ril(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
designking:

This is not buharis Nigeria Air, this is Akwa Ibom’s Ibom Air, and it’s already in operation.
Check out their stand in Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport.

Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by folarr(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2019
ExpressBooking:

They are recruting captains and first officers with just one Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft they have. Who has been flying the aircraft before now or are they looking at acquiring more aircrafts?

Ordinarily Ibom Air is not supposed to operate scheduled flight services just with one aircraft. It is not practiced anywhere in the world. They should only be able to do charter services. There will be a lot of stress on the aircraft and assuming there is an extensive maintenance scheduled for the single aircraft,it means all flight operations will be suspended. Sometimes I look at NCAA and laugh at the joke of regulatory body

At least they should acquire some Boeing 737-300,-400 or -500 from 1990s which costs between $3.5m to $4m. They should be able to do that being the highest oil producing state. Even if they can't buy, there are lease options for aircrafts which runs from $2,500 per Business hour and maximum of 180hrs per month.

In the absence of that,I think they might just be joking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibom_Air
As of now they have 3 Bombardier CRJ's
Re: Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots by ExpressBooking(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2019
folarr:

As of now they have 3 Bombardier CRJ's

That's nice they are getting there small small. They should consider Boeing 737s. The CRJs at least are more recent than the Douglas MD83s that Dana Air is using which are as old as my father

Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency / Nscdc Latest / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017