Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

POST DELETED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POST DELETED (311 Views)

Okay Mynd44 post deleted / Post deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POST DELETED by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: POST DELETED by greatnaija01: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
THIS IS REALLY NICE. But only people who know you personally can trust you with such amount of money WITHOUT COLLATERAL...

Why not meet your family and friends.

Nigeria is too cold to just read this post and send you 150k.... it does not work that way.

YOu could try getting a proper LOAN from the bank and make the 12million all for yourself without bringing in anyone.

Bollydee:
Good day people. I am Abolade Akinfenwa, I am an undergraduate currently studying International Relations at Obafemi Awolowo University. I'm in my penultimate year. I have a business proposal for just 10 people. I want us to help each other become millionaires.

I have a business idea that can generate a revenue of 21 million naira in 3 years with a start-up of 1.5 million naira. I do not have the capital to start up this business, thus I need 10 business partners that can invest in this business by contributing 150, 000 naira each to complete the startup capital needed for this business.
My proposal to you all is that at the end of the second year, I will start repayment of your 150, 000 naira investment capital plus the interest accrued; total of which will be 1 million naira. Yes, you read right. Your investment of 150, 000 naira will become 1 million naira within the space of three years; that is over 600% increase of your initial capital. The repayment will be made in the order that you all will choose and will be completed at the end of the third year

Now, that is not all.

After, the repayment of the investment capital plus the interest, the 10 investors will own two percent each of the business for a period of two years, after which they can either sell it back to me or keep as a permanent business investment which will keep on generating profits for as long as it runs, and trust me people the business has a long life span.

To recap the entire proposal in short; you can become a millionaire with just 150, 000 naira. It's guaranteed. All you've got to do is trust and believe me.
I know, you might be wary, skeptical, of trusting a stranger. Trust me I would be too, especially seeing as it involves money. But, obviously you are not going to be forced to hand over your money to me without first going through the business plan to certify if the business is worth investing in. Even after being convinced by the business plan, we would all have to meet each other, know each other. All agreements will be created by a lawyer, to which we will all be bound, and I will even sign an affidavit in court binding me to fulfill the terms on the agreement or be liable to federal prosecution. And if after all that you still do not believe that my intentions are true and honest, then you may decline to be a part of the business. This is not something that will be forced, you either want to participate in it or you don't.
You've nothing to lose, and 1 million things to gain.

If interested, kindly indicate below. Thank you.
Let's make this MONEY!
Re: POST DELETED by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
deleted

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make $2000 A Month Like I Made Below / World Economy In One Picture / Car Lease To A Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.