Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. (1294 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Please I Need Your Advise On This / Your Advise Needed . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2019
This is my first dog ever, although my sister keep dogs for domestic purposes. This also geared up my love for dogs most especially German Shepherd Dogs. I just got this today and she's 6weeks old. At first I didn't want to opt in for it cos my wife doesn't play near dogs but I knw it's better to raise puppies so it can be used to people around them.
Advises on how to successfully raise this to become a standard GSD will be highly welcome.
It has been feeding on milk, boaster and canned food. She has been dewormed.
Pls put me through I will be glad to raise one perfectly myself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by czarina(f): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Now, that is one cute dog. I don't own a dog so we'll wait for the others.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Unruly77: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2019
this ain't a gsd bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Unruly77:
this ain't a gsd bro

Enlighten me more bro.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Unruly77: 2:47am On Aug 27, 2019
it a mixed breed u can ask for d parent pix
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by vincentjk(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2019
This isn't a gsd, not even a gsd mix but a clean mongrel. That's why i advice people to stop rushing into dogs

If i tell people how many months i waited to book down a boerboel pup they'll think I'm joking. In dog matter no rush rush

Hope I'm not being rude sir but just telling you what you didn't know

Btw hope they didn't sell this dog to you at high cost?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 27, 2019
That is a gsd but not the normal colour but fawn, just wait for it to grow. Did you see the parents?
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2019
ccrazy:
That is a gsd but not the normal colour but fawn, just wait for it to grow. Did you see the parents?

I was shown the picture of the mother and more so, the siblings too were shown to me. The explanation my friend who sold it to me gave me was that the original owner of the dog didn't feed the mother well. Let's wait to see it been proper fed.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by emmayayodeji(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Very cute dog you have there

That's not a GSD
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2019
emmayayodeji:

That's not a GSD

Enlighten me more.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2019
emmayayodeji:

That's not a GSD

So wots the breed? I need to knw more that why I created the thread. We all learn everyday.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by agboedeh: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
Untainted007:

So wots the breed? I need to knw more that why I created the thread. We all learn everyday.
No one knows the breed except we see d parents. Just feed it and love it. Avoid cooked bones and excess cow milk.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by agboedeh: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
this is wat a gsd pup should look like

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by agboedeh: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
ccrazy:
Example of a fawn gsd

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by emmayayodeji(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Untainted007:

I can't say for sure.
I suspect a Caucasian mixed with something else.
That doesn't matter you still have a very cute dog and that's all that matters.
Update us with pics
And feel free to ask questions if you need help
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
agboedeh:
Example of a fawn gsd
Yes this is fawn but that puppy is still too small
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by agboedeh: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
ccrazy:

Yes this is fawn but that puppy is still too small
The pup in d pics sud be around 3months.
When op post new pics of he's at 3 month.. u would see the clear difference.
Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
agboedeh:
The pup in d pics sud be around 3months.
When op post new pics of he's at 3 month.. u would see the clear difference.

I concur with you cos this my own dog is just 6weeks and it wasn't well fed where I got it. I av decided to be feeding it with powder milk diluted wit water mixed with fresh egg, I bought boaster too whc look like small biscuit and the can food in the pix below may be that will help her grow faster.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On How To Help My First GSD Grow Adequately. by Untainted007: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bruno is 11 weeks, she has been dewormed twice and has already taken 2 shots of Leptospira and DHPP. Bruno has been very active but just too playful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peacock Sale At Your Finger Tip / Drugging A Dog / Boerboel, Rottweiler And Pittbull Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.