Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

TBoss finally reveals full maternity pictures, gives reasons for earlier denial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss finally reveals full maternity pictures, gives reasons for earlier denial (447 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Kelvin Boj And Wife To Welcome Twins - Maternity Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBoss finally reveals full maternity pictures, gives reasons for earlier denial by medua123: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerian reality TV star, Tokunbo Idowu better known by her alias, TBoss has finally revealed her full maternity pictures, after she had earlier broken her silence about her pregnancy and welcoming her first child.

Giving reasons for hiding her pregnancy before now, she wrote;

"Personally I feel The Female Body is God’s Greatest Masterpiece... #SilenceisNOTdenial.
My silence was just that: Silence- until I was ready to speak about it."

See another photo

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tboss-finally-reveals-her-full-maternity-pictures/

TBoss who was one of the top five finalists on the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija earlier confirmed to fans after months of speculation about her pregnancy and subsequent delivery that she was indeed pregnant and now a mother.

Re: TBoss finally reveals full maternity pictures, gives reasons for earlier denial by athaboi(f): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Who won see you before, you better go back to hiding

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade " Musical Collaboration Between Me And Tiwa Savage Is Highly Unlikely / Lionel Messi Launches Clothing Line And It’s Really Cool (video) / BBNAIJA Ex-housemate Venita Clinches Mega Bet9ja Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.