Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband (23904 Views)

“I Will Rather Go Blind” – Mercy Johnson Tells Her Little Boy, Henry Who Request / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by kidap: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Mercy Johnson Okojie and her hubby, Prince, are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, August 27th.

The actress took to social media to express her undying love for Prince, pointing out that she has no reason to live without him. She wrote;

@princeodiokojie , How do I tell you about the pain I go through when you are upset with me or when you are not around me?
It all makes no sense once you are not a part of it..... Your fragrance fills my every breath plus I cant live without you and there is no doubt about it.... You give me solace and you upset me sometimes but you are mine for sure....no doubt.. ..I have no reason to live without you and that's a choice...my choice....I love you and hey " even if you get upset,always tap me way you do when no one is watching. I like it....."
Happy 8yrs Annniversary Babe...Love you with everything i am.... You compliment me so well....Obulu Abba....Oseme ....Omi ojie.... Please Lord, its 8yrs...make many more years come to pass...Eternity would be perfect.....

Mercy and Prince Odi Okogie got married in 2011 and have three children. Watch a lovely video of their kids wishing them a happy wedding anniversary below.

https://gidifeed.com/i-have-no-reason-to-live-without-you-mercy-johnso-tells-husband-as-they-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary/

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Flexherbal(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Lovely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by radiolover(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Good to have a loving family.

Meanwhile, this ride is still available for sale.

For more information, visit this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5337985/mercedes-benz-s430-sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Mrnakeina(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Sounds sweet
But I'd prefer "I'll never have a reason to live without you"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Poetic mercy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by money121(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
True love

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by faithfull18(f): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Hehehe, love wantintin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
How can I stay without you when we share the same nose. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Freemanbobble: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Na so them dey talk am

If he set just na
Na she go still write say her husband was an assshole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by HOLYDICK(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Family over everything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Wuuworld(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2019
I wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion on this, although the i

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by PureGoldh(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Awww......I like this woman... She is so real and I pray God will always Wax the bond in her family more stronger..

Amen.

In addition to this.. I have an American used Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for sale....my shop is in Onitsha..Anambra state. Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by wallex1983(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Many will not want to go into marriage because of what they've seen.

Much more will not want to remain in marriage because of what they've experienced.

But if you marry rightly, it's heaven on earth. You can't trade a good marriage for anything. I dare say, not even the best job.

Congrats sister. May God keep your home

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2019
The mind of some celebrities right now but it’s too early to mention names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Zombiekiller010: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Feminist won't like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by yomalex(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Happy Anniversary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Babaflenjor: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2019
q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2019
kidap:
Mercy Johnson Okojie and her hubby, Prince, are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, August 27th.

The actress took to social media to express her undying love for Prince, pointing out that she has no reason to live without him. She wrote;

Mercy and Prince Odi Okogie got married in 2011 and have three children. Watch a lovely video of their kids wishing them a happy wedding anniversary below.

https://gidifeed.com/i-have-no-reason-to-live-without-you-mercy-johnso-tells-husband-as-they-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary/

IMINIRI IHEA Sister Mercy......hope say the love dey strong kakarakaa and unfading like a yoruba tribal mark grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by xynerise: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2019
That line is old na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Roon9(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Mercy Johnson and omotola suppose be lecturers on loyalty. Unlike all these yahoo hoes today

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by EsquireDD(f): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Lovely couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Matured woman

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Sterope(f): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
What about your children? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Michaelroyals(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Having a good home is all about determination + God's help. Happy wonderful wedding anniversary to them, wishing them all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Neddstark: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol. So if the nigga kicks the bucket tomorrow, you wont become like Stella Damasus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
If our other yeyebrities cum olosho Mama's can emukate this amazing woman
Maybe their marriages go survive
I remember back then when mercy spoke about the first time she visited her husband's house
The guy tell an say make she enter kitchen sharp sharp prepare some food make im chop
And mercy was like-hey am a STAR
The guy tell an say u be star for the people wey dey watch u for screen o,abeg enter kitchen joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband by Onlydaughter(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Mrnakeina:
Sounds sweet
But I'd prefer "I'll never have a reason to live without you"

You're romantic smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun / New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.