Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? (1971 Views)

3D Animate Photo Editing Tutorial With Inshot Video Editor / Animate Like A Pro / Learn How To Create Professional 2D Graphics, 3D Graphic And Animate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by CapedBaldy: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2019
is it possible to make 2d animations using Intel hd graphics
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Akuchaser: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
yes I use a HP 15 ive been learning 2d animation since November Last year I hope to drop a skit by September

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Legendarypete(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2019
It is possible but if u want 3d modelling I would recommend a dedicated graphics card with at least 3gb vram

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Offpoint: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Legendarypete:
It is possible but if u want 3d modelling I would recommend a dedicated graphics card with at least 3gb vram
lol, I know how to increase vram up-to 8GB
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by CapedBaldy: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Akuchaser:
yes I use a HP 15 ive been learning 2d animation since November Last year I hope to drop a skit by September
doesn't it lag? I want to make animations like South Park
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Akuchaser: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2019
CapedBaldy:
doesn't it lag? I want to make animations like South Park
a bit slow but manageable sorry who is south park

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by CapedBaldy: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Akuchaser:
a bit slow but manageable sorry who is south park
south Park is an animated series
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Akuchaser:
yes
I use a HP 15
ive been learning 2d animation since November Last year
I hope to drop a skit by September

which software are you learning bro. check this.
i need moho pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8KySRtpilI

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Akuchaser: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
growtogeda:

i need moho pro

Ai +ae + premier
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Akuchaser:
Ai +ae + premier
no, just moho and premeire
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Akuchaser: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
growtogeda:

no, just moho and premeire
I'm telling you the softwares I'm learning with
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by africanman85: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I know how to increase vram up-to 8GB
How ?
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Akuchaser:
okay, I copy that
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Akuchaser:
okay, I copy that
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2019
let us know when your skit is out bro
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Offpoint: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
africanman85:
How ?
I intend creating a thread on that, but the challenge is how I can attach the script on nairaland without being ban.
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Can tell someone me more about 2d animation
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by bigl: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Davidadebayo:
Can tell someone me more about 2d animation

If u have watched tom and jerry before, that is an example of 2d animation.

While frozen is a good example of 3d animation.

Digital artists created both and u too can learn how to do that if u want to
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
bigl:

If u have watched tom and jerry before, that is an example of 2d animation.

While frozen is a good example of 3d animation.

Digital artists created both and u too can learn how to do that if u want to
ok i want to learn from scratch most especially 2d animation
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
growtogeda:

i need moho pro

nice video u got there even though i have not watch it i know this video will be great
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Davidadebayo:
nice video u got there even though i have not watch it i know this video will be great

thanks man.
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by growtogeda: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Davidadebayo:

thanks man
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by bigl: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davidadebayo:
ok i want to learn from scratch most especially 2d animation

Learn after effects ... or learn flash (animate cc), or moho or some other 3rd party apps ...

It requires time, efforts dedication
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
bigl:

Learn after effects ... or learn flash (animate cc), or moho or some other 3rd party apps ...

It requires time, efforts dedication
ok thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by CapedBaldy: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Akuchaser:
please what are your full system specs
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Akuchaser: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

please what are your full system specs

I started rendering in after effects 2015 recently, it's real slow
So I'm downgrading to cs6

Hp 15
Celeron
500 gb
4 gb
1.6hz

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by CapedBaldy: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Akuchaser:

I started rendering in after effects 2015 recently, it's real slow
So I'm downgrading to cs6

Hp 15
Celeron
500 gb
4 gb
1.6hz
thanks I'm planning on getting something with an i5 processor but I'm not sure I can get a good graphics card with my budget.
Re: Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

thanks I'm planning on getting something with an i5 processor but I'm not sure I can get a good graphics card with my budget.
Don't worry about graphic card. any intel hd will do the trick, except you are planning on animating on 3d animation then you will need a laptop of core i7 with a nvidia graphic card

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Web Banners. Then Ask Me How I Can Help You Design One / New Skills And Job Opportunity! Study Animation And Filmmaking Abuja Or Barbados / Graphic Artist Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.