Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Theories Of Music. Lesson1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Theories Of Music. Lesson1 (542 Views)

Lovers Of Soukous Genre Of Music Which Some People Call Makossa / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria / Pls, Contacts Of Music Producers U Know In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by lordjoe(m): 2:08am On Oct 25, 2010
Hi every one.
I will be taking us through the basics theories of music.
This lesson(s) is very important to young singers and every lover of music generally.
I will suggest that you pay good attention to this theories because they will in no doubt make you a better singer.
Thank You.
Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by 04kaa: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2010
ok koool, this would be a good session for newbies , i hope u wont be far away from your thread??
Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by phemmy88(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
, taking the first seat!
Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by Fred87(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
Listenin & watchin=close observation.eeezz
Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by Mobinga: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
Taking the last seat at the dark part of the hall with my hand on her slowly moving up her laps
Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by nellaluv(f): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Mobinga:

Taking the last seat at the dark part of the hall with my hand on her slowly moving up her laps

Re: Theories Of Music. Lesson1 by Mobinga: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: New Bayelsa Hiphop Artist Rips Wande Coal's Beat / Your Biggest Oppurtunity To Blow In The Music Industry / Watch The Latest Naija Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.