Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) (35554 Views)

Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Dangote Truck Runs Over Tricycle In Lokoja, Kills Female University, Civil Defen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by aku626(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
I bet you most of the injured or deaths are as a results of those who chose to hang rather than seat.
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dangote trucks has done more harm dan good,let's v truthful to outself and my annoying part is dat notin happens to dier drivers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by pyro62(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Glorymax:

I hate to use insulting and harsh words in conversations. So for that reason, and for more educative purposes, accidents do happen without prior notice to time it will but there are pointers.
Most importantly, all accidents are preventable except natural disasters. Casualty figures and damages for natural disasters (earthquakes, floods etc) can however be reduced through early tracking and warnings.
In conclusion, all the road crashes happening in this country are avoidable losses and waste of human lives and properties.
Have a nice day

Accidents happen everywhere on earth. wake up and stop fantasizing a Euthopia for Nigeria
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by omamokta: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
From my observations, Dangote and Peace Mass Transit record the highest number of fatal accidents in the country and they have things in common, use of Chinese vehicles and uncultured drivers. The owners of these companies should save Nigerians please.
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Phyde: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is becoming a weekly thing...
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Amuocha: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari sef angry angry angry
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Hungrychicken(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
RIP Dangote don kill people tire. blood money Dangote.
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
How many people have taken note that these Dangote trucks don't get accidents in the North?
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
MadCow1:
Sad

Blame the licensing agencies for the lax process we go through to get licensed in Nigeria. The last time I went to get the new license, we were made to do a written test on paper. Whilst I was doing mine on my own, I saw many VIO officers writing the tests for other people. Then instead of carrying out a road test as the new process requires, they made me buy a Driving school certificate from them. So what we end up with on our roads are drivers who know how to move a vehicle but are either ignorant or dont care about the road rules.

Then comes the Government who in 2019 would build a new road and not put markings on them. I wonder if the think markings on the road are to beautify the road. This is why many drivers don't maintain lanes and change lanes without signalling.

Next are the traffic enfocrment police or lack thereof. It in Nigeria that you can overtake a police vehicle at 120km/h on an 80km/hr road and its cool. Even Ghana Police have speed enforcement officers with speed guns.

In Nigeria, every day you drive out and come back alive is a miracle.

My nigga. Your hustle mean say we no dey see you anymore. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by Chukalemon(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is not the first time of hearing about this kind of thing,why is it always this dangote truck, government should come to our aid and do something about this. undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2019
MadCow1:
Sad

Blame the licensing agencies for the lax process we go through to get licensed in Nigeria. The last time I went to get the new license, we were made to do a written test on paper. Whilst I was doing mine on my own, I saw many VIO officers writing the tests for other people. Then instead of carrying out a road test as the new process requires, they made me buy a Driving school certificate from them. So what we end up with on our roads are drivers who know how to move a vehicle but are either ignorant or dont care about the road rules.

Then comes the Government who in 2019 would build a new road and not put markings on them. I wonder if the think markings on the road are to beautify the road. This is why many drivers don't maintain lanes and change lanes without signalling.

Next are the traffic enfocrment police or lack thereof. It in Nigeria that you can overtake a police vehicle at 120km/h on an 80km/hr road and its cool. Even Ghana Police have speed enforcement officers with speed guns.

Is that not how we want it about every aspect of our lives since we prefer to not do any work for our community's well being, leaving that to God to do the work.
When will we ever get some wisdom to work on our own societies as oyinbos have always done and continue to do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by 9icetoo(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
MadCow1:
Sad

Finally someone thinks like me.
We have poorly designed roads, roads without markings and signs, crazy drivers who shouldnt be behind the wheels in the first place and people are here blaming dangote?
Re: Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) by 9icetoo(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

In a civilized country, trucking is done only and strictly at night along specific and supervised routes... Vehicles of such proportions shouldn't be dragging right of way with smaller vehicles or in vastly populated areas.

This nation is cursed... We keep doing the wrong things over and over.... Nothing changes for the better. You would almost be tempted to think change is impossible, but it's actually simple.
Name the civilized country. Name one and I will give you 20 where trucks of even bigger proportions drive around on highways and interstates during the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Gutted By Fire Along Owerri/Aba Road (Photos) / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.