Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH (1980 Views)

Hottest Investment Deal In Oba / Investment Opportunity In Cattle/dairy Farm / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
You brush your teeth morning and night with tooth paste.

You take your bath everyday with soap.

You use body cream everyday.

You use deodorants everyday.

You take good supplements to keep you healthy everyday.

You use sanitary pad (ladies)

You use panty liner to prevent infections everyday.

Just mention anything you use on a daily basis.

My questions are:
Do the companies producing all these stuff you use know your name?

Is your account number with them

Do they share their profit with you after using their
stuffs?

Do you know you can automatically become a shareholder with LONGRICH and be getting weekly alerts?

Very simple,

Just do your shopping with longrich (switch your brands) and let your family and friends do same..

Then watch what happens to your bank account from LONGRICH alerts.

Call/whatsapp me now on 08033548902 to get you started .

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Good Morning great people ��������Stop thinking��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Stop observing�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Stop looking�����
Join the moving train����������don't miss an opportunity that comes your way.��������������������������������������������������

: It's salary week, take out N9800, N25,000 or N39900 and above today and invest in Longrich.

Remember: your salary is fixed but your bills are not.

Join a networking business (LONGRICH) and get paid in millions in few years.
Hard work pays, but smart work pays better.

What are you still waiting for?

You owe it to yourself to make something worthwhile of your life! Don't settle for crumbs when you can feast at the table of affluence! ���
Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Longrich is making its partners happy despite the general despondency in the country.
Decide today to join the happy train.

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by feellike: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Looking for who to invite...so u go up abi..
Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
I JOINED LONGRICH BECAUSE :

✔It made sense to me
✔I don't lose my points�
✔I don't have to sell
✔Only recruit 3 people ���
✔I get paid weekly ��
✔I run at my own pace with no unnecessary pressure�
✔It's affordable to join.
✔No age Restriction�‍�‍�
✔Both Male and female can join ��
✔It's a Global Business. You can partner with people from across the globe

#LONGRICH is 6 years in Nigeria. It's still the right time to join.

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tell your friends, Colleagues, Family and neighbours that we are brushing our teeth to wealth.������
Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Longrich toothpaste is not just an ordinary toothpaste.

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Do you know that an investment with LONGRICH can give you:-

-Weekly earning, scholarship fund, car fund, house fund and
International trips?
DON'T WAIT UNTIL ALAWEE STOPS.
Join today.
Call or whatsapp 08033548902

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by XchangeCoins(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Longrich is good but cryptocurrency is better.

Learn about cryptocurrency and change your life for the better
Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by michaellovaldo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good evening sis
Can u please explain the Longrich Chinese New year promo to me I'm interested wink

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Longrich bamboo charcoal soap and sod cream is a combination everyone who loves a beautiful face should not do without.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08033548902

Re: The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH by oluyemieve(f): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
You stand to gain a lot of benefits by joining Longrich as a partner.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08033548902

(1) (Reply)

Piggyvest Review / Invest 500,000 And Above And Get 20% ROI For 6 Months 35% For 9 Months 45% For / CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.