Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary (1029 Views)

If You Want To Be A Great Programmer, Stop Asking For Source Codes / When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? / Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary by miracle139: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please if you are not a good programmer don't bother messaging me sir,

If you are a good programmer and you stay in Lagos and you want to triple *3 your income, This is a full time job if you are ready to triple your income
Re: Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary by miracle139: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please if you are not a good programmer don't bother messaging me sir, i have a project that could change your life

If you are a good programmer and you want to triple *3 your income, This is a full time job if you are ready to triple your income , regardless of your location chat me up like i said this project could change your life
Re: Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary by miracle139: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please if you are not a good programmer don't bother messaging me sir, i have a project that could change your life

If you are a good programmer and you want to triple *3 your income, This is a full time job if you are ready to triple your income , regardless of your location chat me up like i said this project could change your life
Re: Are You A Great Programmer And Do You Want To Make Triple Of Your Salary by L3kanAdigun: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
You should probably provide more details. Serious and good programmer might not contact you and also, it'll help people decide if you are presenting an opportunity they'll like.

(1) (Reply)

Kotlin Programmer Intern / Please Fellow Devs Help / Learning Excel Macros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.