Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,340 members, 7,846,484 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud (27274 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by sanmtiago(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:

with the likes of pogba and rashford
lol
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by semyman: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
004gist:
When will they give special order to manhunt Killer herdsmen cry

They are still the killer herdsmen in disguise
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by macfish101(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
What of people wey follow chop their money? Will they be arrested too??
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wasky101:

Is Efcc in charge of hunting herds men?? What is wrong with you people
what is wrong with ur brain did u divorce it or u traded it for porridge? Court orders and corruption allegations made locally are ignored but FBI does their job deligently and they want to bask on the glory.. Dax fuckery mr man.. It's demeaning to me
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by sukar886: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
una no get work, let's this guys be, work no dey naija, how yahoo come be Nigeria problem
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Wasky101: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
what is wrong with ur brain did u divorce it or u traded it for porridge? Court orders and corruption allegations made locally are ignored but FBI does their job deligently and they want to bask on the glory.. Dax fuckery mr man.. It's demeaning to me
Well it obvious you don't have a brain, did you talk about court order in your first post or herdsmen
Child of hate
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wasky101:

Well it obvious you don't have a brain, did you talk about court order in your first post or herdsmen
Child of hate
commonsense indeed is a fruit peculiar to certain gardens obviously u don't even own a garden let alone av commonsense fruit Therein. Commonsense should have availed u the thought of asking pertinent and important questions and ability to read and comprehend would av told u I didn't even make the comment u referenced, I only was too shocked to see u asking a very stuppppppid question and I couldn't let it slide..

Goodnight..
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Nostradamus: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

What about corrupt politicians destroying the country.
get the politicians and give them the same punishment like the yahoo boys!!

That politicians steal our money shouldn't be an excuse for our youngsters to go into cyber-fraud(or any crime)and tarnish the image of our country.

The problem is with the judiciary,inflict heavy punishments on the so-called yahoo boys and watch our youths running away from it,not handing them 2/3/4 months imprisonment.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Wasky101: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
commonsense indeed is a fruit peculiar to certain gardens obviously u don't even own a garden let alone av commonsense fruit Therein. Commonsense should have availed u the thought of asking pertinent and important questions and ability to read and comprehend would av told u I didn't even make the comment u referenced, I only was too shocked to see u asking a very stuppppppid question and I couldn't let it slide..

Goodnight..
Well if you didn't type the first comment and you typed that nonsense earlier you are as stupid as the guy who typed it. So it doesn't make any difference. It's a pity brains ain't up for sale would have started a go fund me to get you one
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wasky101:

Well if you didn't type the first comment and you typed that nonsense earlier you are as stupid as the guy who typed it. So it doesn't make any difference. It's a pity brains ain't up for sale would have started a go fund me to get you one
daftness personified..
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by losky83: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2019
GistCandy:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has directed its operatives to begin manhunt for people connected with the 77 Nigerians indicted by a Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) investigation on internet fraud.

According to ThisDay, sources within the anti-graft agency said all offices across Nigeria have been placed on red alert over the tracking of these suspected internet fraudsters already indicted by the FBI.

It was also gathered that the operatives were also given directives to hunt down collaborators of internet fraud who are already on the radar of the EFCC across the country. The source said: “All the offices in Nigeria have been placed on red alert to track them.”

Source - https://gistcandy.com/efcc-orders-agents-to-manhunt-77-nigerians-indicted-by-fbi/
see how stupid our law enforcement is,doing amebo work.will the FBI,hunt Americans who have commited crime in Nigeria and went back to the US?.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Yagalchychy: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2019
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by akilo1: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2019
004gist:
When will they give special order to manhunt Killer herdsmen cry

hand gp soon touch.u.mr scammer
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by akilo1: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2019
angry
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Stefan111(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
Good..

When they're caught,the judiciary should live up to expectations by handing them lengthy jail time(up to 35 years with hard labour),no all these yeye two/three months imprisonment.that's the only way to discourage cyber fraud and redeem the failing image of this country
oga lawyer if them na 35yrs arm robber go be how many
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by hedonido: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Wasky101:

Is Efcc in charge of hunting herds men?? What is wrong with you people
Herdsmen receive ransoms from kidnapped victims. These ransoms often run into millions, paid in cash, and then laundered by the Herdsmen. Clearly, this aspect of their activities is money laundering of the worst kind, and it affects the peace, security and wellbeing of Nigerians more than these 'international' yahoo boys' activities ever will.

Why hasn't the EFCC been proactive in monitoring and neutralising the receipt and laundering of kidnap ransoms in order to render this criminal enterprise difficult to perpetrate?
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Wasky101: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2019
hedonido:

Herdsmen receive ransoms from kidnapped victims. These ransoms often run into millions, paid in cash, and then laundered by the Herdsmen. Clearly, this aspect of their activities is money laundering of the worst kind, and it affects the peace, security and wellbeing of Nigerians more than these 'international' yahoo boys' activities ever will.

Why hasn't the EFCC been proactive in monitoring and neutralising the receipt and laundering of kidnap ransoms in order to render this criminal enterprise difficult to perpetrate?
I don't think all these criminals take money to the bank. Catching them would have been a piece of cake, I watch crime fighters alot and I am yet to see an arrested suspect that uses a babk
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2019
sanmtiago:
If only they can make stiffer penalties for these fraudsters.
Who do u expect to make those policies The thieving law makers / politicians So they should start going after themselves Would u make laws that would later come to bite u in the arse? Leave matter. They are all fraudsters and are only using the law enforcement agencies to tackle these guys because the boys are now smarter than them.. same goes for the scam American govt that defraud its citizens. Let me not talk about how the colonial companies in West Africa have been siphoning billions back to their home countries over the years till now.

The more influential/elite thieves always prey on the lesser ones.. It's a dog eat dog world.

There will never be stiffer penalties
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by sanmtiago(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2019
dairykidd:

Who do u expect to make those policies The thieving law makers / politicians So they should start going after themselves Would u make laws that would later come to bite u in the arse? Leave matter. They are all fraudsters and are only using the law enforcement agencies to tackle these guys because the boys are now smarter than them.. same goes for the scam American govt that defraud its citizens. Let me not talk about how the colonial companies in West Africa have been siphoning billions back to their home countries over the years till now.

The more influential/elite thieves always prey on the lesser ones.. It's a dog eat dog world.

There will never be stiffer penalties
see in America the scam government doesn’t scam as much as our own government (negligent government). Colonial companies are legalized,so even if they keep siphoning billions it’s understandable. The bone of contention now is the insidious epidemic (fraud)tarnishing our image as a people. Nigeria has been bad why are we making it worse?
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Nostradamus: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Stefan111:
oga lawyer if them na 35yrs arm robber go be how many
LMFAO!!!

you get me there!! Don't mind me jare na jus exaggeration.but they should hand the yahoo boys a lengthy jail time to discourage people.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Stefan111(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
LMFAO!!!

you get me there!! Don't mind me jare na jus exaggeration.but they should hand the yahoo boys a lengthy jail time to discourage people.
Na why I dey ask. How many will kidnappers them go get?
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Nostradamus: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Stefan111:

Na why I dey ask. How many will kidnappers them go get?
kidnappers?

Death by suffocation cool
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Stefan111(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nostradamus:
kidnappers?

Death by suffocation cool
Omo you be saint I swear.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Nostradamus: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stefan111:

Omo you be saint I swear.
see,this isn't about one been a saint or not cool

Criminals are a menace to the Society and they should be put in their place,at the same time,we should also try and discourage crime in every possible way.

The penalty for armed robbery(doesn't matter if it's committed with a gun,a machete or even a screwdriver)is death by hanging which I feel is quite okay,my wish is that the same punishment should be extended to kidnappers

Criminals don't have any excuse but because of the evil and greed in them,they choose such a shameful path,i believe they should be made to pay for their evil ways in order to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by Stefan111(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Nostradamus:
see,this isn't about one been a saint or not cool

Criminals are a menace to the Society and they should be put in their place,at the same time,we should also try and discourage crime in every possible way.

The penalty for armed robbery(doesn't matter if it's committed with a gun,a machete or even a screwdriver)is death by hanging which I feel is quite okay,my wish is that the same punishment should be extended to kidnappers

Criminals don't have any excuse but because of the evil and greed in them,they choose such a shameful path,i believe they should be made to pay for their evil ways in order to serve as deterrent to others.

Well be the change you want fight for what you preach. You are just one out of 200 million so try gain fans or followers so you will change this country but if you can't just hustle make your own money and raise your kids travel the world and die live a legacy for your kids. Rick ross said white people call us stupid niggaz because we spend it all nothing for our children and he's right. We are not free less. The highest criminals are up there let me tell you something at 2019 we still don't have steady power supply until there is steady power supply Nigeria will never get better light is very important it also enhances the brain we are still in darkness, deal with that first!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape / I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.