Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student (43193 Views)

Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Edithfavourite: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
According to her, she refused their advances and that was what infuriated the policemen, adding that they began to beat her and smashed her head on a stone.

A female student of the Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State, who was assaulted by some policemen and injured in the eye, has said that she was attacked by the men for refusing to have sex with them.

The student identified as Sheba Ogbu, said the incident happened at about 9:30pm on Monday along Oyemekun Road in Akure, the state capital.

Ogbu said she was coming from church when policemen in their patrol van accosted her.

She said they questioned her on where she was coming from, searched her bag and found nothing incriminating on her.

She disclosed that when they could not pin anything on her, the four security operatives asked her to follow them to a place where they would have sex with her.

According to her, she refused their advances and that was what infuriated the policemen, adding that they began to beat her and smashed her head on a stone.

The undergraduate and her family have threatened to sue the Nigeria Police Force for the assault.

Recall that, earlier today, a video of her with a bloodshot eye made the rounds on the social media.

Watch Video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-assaulted-by-policemen-for-refusing-them-sex-brutalised-futa-student/

1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Edithfavourite: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Ebije1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
with the high level of insecurity, all they were out to do was look for who would satisfy them sexually. only God will save us from our so called security forces.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by bro4u: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anyday you don't get to read anything stupid, wicked, inhumane or funny about the Nigerian Police just know Jesus is at the bus stop heading to Nigeria.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by nabegibeg: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Edithfavourite:

Watch Video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-assaulted-by-policemen-for-refusing-them-sex-brutalised-futa-student/

Those that are supposed to be protecting the citizens by law are the ones causing havoc and chaos in the land.

Shameful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin

Who knows the truth, maybe due to the wrong dent on the police name............. She wants to use it against them

But who knows??

I'm not in anyway supporting rape or anything related to that

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Yusfunoble(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
When those who are meant to protect us in this country are the ones hunting us.
Other countries we try to run to sev no want us.
Abeg wetin person go do sev?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by ibiso1986: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bad eggs and scortrum in the police force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by damosade(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
One sided story,, I fear lady with 2 or more earings

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by careytommy37(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
It's because you resemble olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by tegini: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
na wa o, so police dey Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by bikerboy1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
No wonder they've been dying like fowls of recent

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by dododawa1: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
we will hear d part 2 tomorrow from police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Kendumazy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maybe because of the double piercing earrings she has, the police thought she's a prostitute. It's well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by imitateMe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
You line up three earrings for ear like olosho dey waka for night in Akure...wetin you expect?

If you didn't give them the impression that you're a slut, they wouldn't force you to have sex with them - let's face the fact here; especially considering the kind of animals we have in the security force.

Secondly, the manner with which you rebuffed them definitely aggravated them into beating you.
Learn to be wise when it comes to life and death issues.
My daughters must be wise.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by banio: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Police are animals. They would have used that prxxxk they use on ashawo on you.

Police and Ashawo are 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Haile221: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by FlordFlorez(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
The other day, it was soja in Ondo state. Now police in same Ondo. Nawa o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by kolakolex: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
The way most of this policemen behave is just too embarrassing.i wish we can replace all of them with new breeds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Thickvoice11: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please help me
Recommend something for me

I have a bad, thick cacophonic and cracking voice
It's not been easy for me
Cnt speak outside cnt even talk among the peers sob!
Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
All Nigerian Security Agencies are scam.. May God punish these culprits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by picoba(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Don't got out alone in the night. Most of this so call police are not out there to protect you. Be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Ikegift4real(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
you see eh, in this country, our security is our insecurity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by 12inchDickson: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Maybe because of the double piercing earrings she has, the police thought she's a prostitute. It's well.
tripple piercing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Seventy7kings: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by DeeStarks(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
I'm not getting this thing right. Is this exactly how and where it happened as written in the former post about this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by chicent2k3(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
In a much as I disdain the Nigerian police, I don't want to believe what this lady is saying.

Just like that, they want to have sex with you? I'm not saying it can't be true but let's be reasonable here. The Nigerian police has ben reduced to a laughing stock....but then this is just a one sided story. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by BabylonCruise(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
grin grin

Who knows the truth, maybe due to the wrong dent on the police name............. She wants to use it against them

But who knows??

I'm not in anyway supporting rape or anything related to that

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
God punish you and your signature.....Animal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by Problemkid1: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ebije1:
with the high level of insecurity, all they were out to do was look for who would satisfy them sexually. only God will save us from our so called security forces.
LWKMD grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by habsydiamond(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
If there is still anyone thinking that we have security agencies in this country, then the person must be in the Dreamland... Cos as far as am concerned na only God dey secure us all... If u get money on u in an isolated area, these security personnels can kill u for it... Some of them are just robbers in the uniform. May God save us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by eikechukwu8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
damosade:
One sided story,, I fear lady with 2 or more earings
I swear you read my mind

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.