Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. (554 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Which Of The Route Is The Best To Cotonou From Lagos?? / Lagos - London By Road. What Is The Best Route To Follow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by marvel4love: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys, I'm currently in Cotonou, and I came through badagry Express way. But the badagry route is bad, and I was thinking the Ogun state route will be a better option. Please I need opinions from people who have passed through the two routes recently. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by viyon02: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Google map is your friend
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by marvel4love: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2019
viyon02:
Google map is your friend
It's not about Google map, I'm concerned about how good the road of the other routes will be.
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by bidemi1190: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ogun route ain't bad. When they stop you are the border.take a bike, they will bypass you to idiroko. But don't carry much load because of those immi,customs,border patrol police.so dey don't extort you.
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by marvel4love: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
bidemi1190:
Ogun route ain't bad. When they stop you are the border.take a bike, they will bypass you to idiroko. But don't carry much load because of those immi,customs,border patrol police.so dey don't extort you.

Thanks. I appreciate this.
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by good4all40: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
My friend IDI Iroko is your best bet, I stopped plying that Seme Boarder route a long time ago because the criminals over there are greater in numbers than the whole population of Seme village itself. You can get IDI Iroko straight bus from Oshodi or Sango l wish you the best in your next trip
Re: What Is The Best Route To Cotonou From Nigeria. by marvel4love: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
good4all40:
My friend IDI Iroko is your best bet, I stopped plying that Seme Boarder route a long time ago because the criminals over there are greater in numbers than the whole population of Seme village itself. You can get IDI Iroko straight bus from Oshodi or Sango l wish you the best in your next trip

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Riding A Bike On The Beach Of Lagos On A Sunday Morning / Who Has Been To Asaba Beach? / From Abeokuta To Igbogila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.