Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Loan Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Business. (1506 Views)

Loan Business / Loan Business / I Need Advice On My Intended Loan Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Business. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please, I need input on this. This idea has been on my mind for a while and I have the capital to fully go into it. I want to start up a loan business in campus. I intend making it strictly to those in school's hostel, but I am having doubts as it's difficult to get people pay back loans. My plan was to use 'Eligibility' as a collateral and the loan must not exceed a week(7days). I intend starting from 1-10k since it's students loan.

I shared this with my bro and he killed my spirit with some funny things people do after taking a loan. grin Should I go for it? And how else could I get my money on due dates?

Please, the whatsapp number is strictly for 'Upwork'. Don't send any loan message there. BTW, I never said I give loans to Nairalanders. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Loan Business. by bimbax: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Sounds great!
I can assure you it's gonna be a life saver while you make some interests.
On the risks, I advice you work with either SUGs or the school authorities to have a collateral (maybe credentials), otherwise, students can funny.
Re: Loan Business. by theumpteenth: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Please, I need input on this. This idea has been on my mind for a while and I have the capital to fully go into it. I want to start up a loan business in campus. I intend making it strictly to those in school's hostel, but I am having doubts as it's difficult to get people pay back loans. My plan was to use 'Eligibility' as a collateral and the loan must not exceed a week(7days). I intend starting from 1-10k since it's students loan.

I shared this with my bro and he killed my spirit with some funny things people do after taking a loan. grin Should I go for it? And how else could I get my money on due dates?
parents/guardians have to be guarantors and you will call them if the student doesnt pay.
I need a loan of 2k
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2019
theumpteenth:
parents/guardians have to be guarantors and you will call them if the student doesnt pay.
I need a loan of 2k
If I'm to use their eligibility as a collateral, will I be needing a guarantor?
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
bimbax:
Sounds great!
I can assure you it's gonna be a life saver while you make some interests.
On the risks, I advice you work with either SUGs or the school authorities to have a collateral (maybe credentials), otherwise, students can funny.
The collateral I want to use is the original letter of eligibility. This letter is more like your life-line in school.
Re: Loan Business. by theumpteenth: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If I'm to use their eligibility as a collateral, will I be needing a guarantor?
I'm not sure of the document you are referring to but never the less, having someone to refer to incase of default will go a long way.

Loan me 2k abeg
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2019
theumpteenth:
I'm not sure of the document you are referring to but never the less, having someone to refer to incase of default will go a long way.

Loan me 2k abeg
The document is what legalizes a student's admission.

How I want collect my money back if I loan you? grin
Re: Loan Business. by theumpteenth: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The document is what legalizes a student's admission.

How I want collect my money back if I loan you? grin

It carries weight. But dont sleep on getting guarantor information oo

me too i dont know

Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
theumpteenth:

It carries weight. But dont sleep on getting guarantor information oo

me too i dont know
I can't reply the email linked to this account.
Re: Loan Business. by theumpteenth: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I can't reply the email linked to this account.
redalertconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Loan Business. by cyntobless(f): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Every business has risk attached to it,

First you need to ask yourself if you are ready for its risk should any funny situation arises

Secondly,why loan?

I don't not intend to discourage you,have you thought of selling?

Choose foodstuff.

My piece dear.

1 Like

Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2019
cyntobless:
Every business has risk attached to it,

First you need to ask yourself if you are ready for its risk should any funny situation arises

Secondly,why loan?

I don't not intend to discourage you,have you thought of selling?

Choose foodstuff.

My piece dear.

I know the risk involved. Thanks for the foodstuff advice, but I am not interested in such.

1 Like

Re: Loan Business. by Neduzze5(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Please, the whatsapp number is strictly for 'Upwork'. Don't send any loan message there. BTW, I never said I give loans to Nairalanders. Thanks.

Original copy of WAEC certificate is a good collateral as far as you can securely keep it.

Larger loans may require guarantors and another document.
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Neduzze5:

Original copy of WAEC certificate is a good collateral as far as you can securely keep it.

Larger loans may require guarantors and another document.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Loan Business. by Zibahstores(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Alright, thanks.
can we talk dear? I have a good proposal you might be interested.
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Zibahstores:
can we talk dear? I have a good proposal you might be interested.
What's it about?
Re: Loan Business. by Zibahstores(f): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What's it about?
It's an investment opportunity with us.
It totally depends on the amount a person is investing tho. I pay some people 12,500, 25,000, 50,000 every six weeks. All this is done with legal agreement. I can send you the form via email to view and understand better.
Re: Loan Business. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Zibahstores:

It's an investment opportunity with us.
It totally depends on the amount a person is investing tho. I pay some people 12,500, 25,000, 50,000 every six weeks. All this is done with legal agreement. I can send you the form via email to view and understand better.
I don't get you.
1. How much initial investment am I supposed to make and for what interest is it meant to accrue?

2. What's the legality of the said legal agreement when it's not carried out by proxy?
Re: Loan Business. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Don't.
Re: Loan Business. by Laird(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
You can't win a debtor in a law court because you don't have a government licence to lend out money for Interest and you could' be accused of illegal seizure of people's property.
You could also become a campus target as the person who has so much money to Lendout

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(help) Pos Agents Only / Can You Support Your Present Job With This New Online Legit Part Time Biz Income / Imminent Collapse Of E-gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.