Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Wonderful! :female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wonderful! :female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (264 Views)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful! :female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2019
A Instagram user identified as
onibiyo_bear shared her experience while she's was going home from her presentation about a talented mechanic ability she has not only that.She also shows how generously and needs to help people when there I'm distress.

She said.
"Just as we were going back home after the presentation .na so the taxify I ordered almost got an accident it was God that saved us, normally I ought to just pay him I leave I donno how to walk past someone in need and act like I don't care.
,let alone the one I was involved in".

Watch the wonderful video be challenge
https://damsinier..com/2019/08/wonderful-female-mechanic-recounts-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Scholarship For Orphans 2019, How To Apply, Qualification Amd Deadline / TEFL / TESOL Certification / How To Make At Least $500 Every Week With Affiliate Marketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.