Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal (16436 Views)

Benzema, Neymar & Mbappe Lead Real Madrid And PSG Combined XI / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by domino4211(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Neymar's native doctor sabi work die.

Despite his childish antics and lack of consistency, Clubs are outdoing each other to sign him.

170 million just to showboat and dive?
He is a good player..
That can not be disputed..

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by domino4211(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
May this deal never come to reality. I hate Neymar n i love barca
He is a good player..
Chill..
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by domino4211(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
crownedprinz:
Finally hope they seal a deal
They will

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by domino4211(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2019
henriche:
He can't outshine Messi
I think this is what you meant to say.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Udstar(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Neymar is a baller.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Komu1048(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Please someone should help me with the link to register civil defense heard it's closing tomorrow
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2019
My Baby is finally coming home cry cry But he's a silly boy regardless. He allowed his Dad and all those Brazilian Football Legends interfer with his career. If only he had stayed in Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Youthleader22(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Neymar's native doctor sabi work die.

Despite his childish antics and lack of consistency, Clubs are outdoing each other to sign him.

170 million just to showboat and dive?

You sure say you know wetin you Dey talk about? You talking about Neymar bro... after Messi and Ronaldo who’s better than him?

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
domino4211:

He is a good player..
Chill..
always going on injuries
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by chiboy1116: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Well... Neymar is actually a good player.

He is an adult, he is open to any deal that comes to him... I don't have any say on that cos it's his life... He knows what's good for him.

I wish him all the Best.

My peOple If yOu need Original pure honey which is also an energy booster..

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
neymar isn't just a good player , he's world class

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by PureGoldh(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
neymar isn't just a good player , he's world class

True talk brother..... He get levels

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by anungangampu: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Youthleader22:

You sure say you know wetin you Dey talk about? You talking about Neymar bro... after Messi and Ronaldo who’s better than him?
dont mind them, the guy believes in himself and thats what Club managers are looking out for. His presence can dictate change in any game and that fear factor is still there...

Barcelona knows what they are aiming for, the nxt best thing to happen to the world of football is Neymar
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by saintkeppy(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Make him try win bolombolo d'or na, movin' from one club to another is kinda distractions, consistency is key
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by tomju(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
May this deal never come to reality. I hate Neymar n i love barca

Your hate is another mans love.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by CrestMan: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2019
All of you insulting the dude are ignorant of Neymar's worth! Barca is smart for going for him.
Mind you, Messi is the one controlling things behind the scene for the signing of Neymar.
Watch out for Barca this season kiss cool
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by coluka: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Can they complete this deal already?
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Cousin9999: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by BOFREJO(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by TSRC: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2019
anungangampu:
dont mind them, the guy believes in himself and thats what Club managers are looking out for. His presence can dictate change in any game and that fear factor is still there...

Barcelona knows what they are aiming for, the nxt best thing to happen to the world of football is Neymar
Neymar is 27-28 or thereabout.
His time is fast closing and his attitude stinks.
He would be 29-30 when messi finally retires.

If you want the next best thing, go for mbappe. But of course, we all know he is beyond Barcelona.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by subcbouy: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
So Neymar should tell us, the move to PSG was it a mistake YES or NO
[/b]
By divine arrangement, Go and return
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
He is the best in the world after Modric, Ronaldo and Mbappe grin
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Forward77(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2019
There is no PRICE-TAG on talent.
But talent is not enough.
You need hard-work to improve your talent.
When you improve your talent and become a master of yourself, you will become unstoppable and the world will pay heavily for your services.
The goal is to be invincible.

Don’t prayer too much, unless you want to attain a dangerous level of Spirituality.
Working itself is a prayer in disguise.

May we all discover our talents, develop them and become invincible. In the Name of what you believe in.
For me, I believe in YHVWH and His Son Yeshu’a...Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by scernado77(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
I won't be surprised if juventus later bought him
please check my signature

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Seunnzy(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2019
what if he comes back and still flops?
well,I hope he knows moving back to Barcelona is the last chance he'd get to reignite his career
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by cutediva87(f): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
judedwriter:
Why did Barca sell him in the first place?
he wanted to leave then because he felt messi was taking all the glory and that with messi still at barca he cannot shine as he would love to
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by SandraJane: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
nice one
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by skyfather09(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ngolo Neymar.. lol
Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Man u should ave sign this guy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! / LASU Wins African Students’ Union Football Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.