Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant (17739 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Controversial popular music star Daddy showkey in his new post go against butt implant. In a video hsared by the music star he advised ladies not to go for butt implant because it has its own negative side effect after some times. Meanwhile some nigerians also agree to this opinion by daddy showkey.

See more and Watch Videbelow after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tell-your-woman-say-she-look-good-daddy-showkey-go-against-butt-implant/

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Reactions

Watch Video => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Ciaos: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Showkey Bobo,some women are insatiable,na the one way dey their mind them go like do. When person no see himself as good thing,I wonder how to convince the person say him be good thing. Na so one go bleach her skin sake of say her husband dey follow yellow ladies,and she wan please the husband,the husband finally leave am go give another person belle self grin Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Mrop(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm showkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Pascopele: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by lathrowinger: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Owk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by MrAnele(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
If it mks you feel insecure... Do surgery it... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. But be ready incase any complication arise for future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Monaco2(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Funny enough most of them are not doing it for their men but for self confidence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Op thanks for this post,I showed it to my girlfriend and she gave me doggy for the first time. Even the family goat that heard of it has been jubilating non stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by pyro62(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Women, if butt implant would make you keep your man, if butt implant would make give you more confidence, Do it!!! I will chose Nicki minaj over mercy Johnson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Have Mercy On Me O LORD

The Mercy of GOD is what I will Describe as the "Weakening point" of GOD.

When Life seems to be against you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done soo much evil and u feel u can't be Forgiven, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

When you so feel so Abadoned and Empty, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When you have done Everything that should be done and yet their is no Head way, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy

When it seems you have been battered, Shattered and Scattered and Nothing works for you, Approach GOD on the Basis of HIS Mercy.

Many do not know this, but this is the fastest way to get Divine Intervention ..

No Matter How Battered you are , no matter the Failures you are Experiencing, No matter the Pains and silent cries life has thrown at you, Approach our ALMIGHTY FATHER on the Basis of Mercy. You Guaranteed a Turn around..

Say this Prayer of Repentance if you are not Born Again or you are yet to Accept JESUS CHRIST . Afterwards Approach GOD for Whatever you desire on the Basis of HIS Mercy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2019
You are free to be stupid and waste money. So let them be. Rip to those that won't make it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by iamawara(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Trkkkk. I still don't know what some guys fancy in butt when the almighty boobs are in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Breakup Nayin Dey Cause Implants

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by emmabest2000(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
iamawara:
Trkkkk. I still don't know what some guys fancy in butt when the almighty boobs are in place

Like this right? grin

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
A woman is the only one who is free to abuse her self without any banter.

They always tend to live their for others satisfaction and praise.

They are the most insecure species of human. This make them go any learnt and endure any pain as long it makes them feel secure about them self.

They don't think long term at all. They are so impatient and tend to have short memory of the implication of their action.

They always tend to live in regret of the aftermath of their irrational action.

They always think that life easily pass them by as they always hang the value of their life on marriage, and child birth rather than on impact and societal value.

That is women for you with some exceptional few.

But some men has help worsen this insecurity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Jh0wsef(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
You don't need to tell a woman that. So far you don't mock her stature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by somojud: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Don't just buy laptop, buy the ones with warranty.

serious buyers only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Neddstark: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Why is Nairaland making irrelevant outdated musicians any relevant here. Who cares what Daddy showkey says. Ever since that semi-lunatic supported Nairamarley, my regard for him went down the drain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Rukkydelta(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Butt implant is a no no for me
I love slaying with my fry pan like ass cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2019
96 graduating Med Students of Howard, 46 of them, Nigerians who made the University proud. Yet, you'll never hear news like this on MAINSTREAM media. All you'll hear is how all Nigerians are scammers or how a Nigerian fraudster was apprehended by the FBI.

This kind of news piece will not go viral, no. It is good news. The world is more interested in bad news when it comes to some target nations. Nigerians themselves won't talk widely about this, no. The west isn't, so they won't. You hate to hear it.

May the Almighty strengthen and shower with Grace all Nigerian Queens and Kings home and abroad, fighting tooth and nail to give this nation a name worth celebrating even amidst the atrocious acts of our leaders past and present.

Can you imagine the immense contributions those 46 Nigerians would make to the American health sector and larger economy?

46 out of 96? That's almost 50%!!!

When I tell us not to accept unfair stereotyping of Nigeria/Nigerians, this is why. We're a great and incredible people. Nigerians doing well across different sectors of the US, in particular, are just too many..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by AntiWailer: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2019
We cnt lie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe To Be Buried On Friday / 10 Countries With Highest HIV/AIDS In Africa 2014 {nigeria 2nd Position} / Prettymike: Marriage Is A High Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.