Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Baphomet (i Wish To Expose This Mystery) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Baphomet (i Wish To Expose This Mystery) (583 Views)

Humanity And The Mystery Transition. / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Okrika People Of Rivers Expose Boobs Of Their Ladies 2 Welcome Them 2 Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baphomet (i Wish To Expose This Mystery) by follock007(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2019
In my book latest story, the "Baphomet" is translated into "Before We Met" because It is illustrating a Romance story between an man (The Beast) who had come off age and ready to settle down but could not find a bribe in his country among all the supermodels. Every night, he would lay on his bed and begin to paint a picture of himself and his intended bride, as at the peak of this fire in his mind, there was this Virgin girl (Beauty) who always had the same dreams he was forming with the eyes of his mind because she had a link to him through blood ties but she was in another country or another planet. This story is the bases of distant relationship aka yahoo yahoo.

On the card, The Dragon is the MOON (#5 celestial body) and the demon man is the Light of his mind, Pluto or Flute (#10 planet) while the demon woman is the picture he had painted of Himself and his future wife together as a single person, Neptune or Nap-Tune (#9 planet). Neptune is the picture that is transferred into the Beautiful, Young Virgin's - Mars (#4 planet) dreams. When the moon and Mars meets you get Neptune, "and therefore shall a man leave his house and become one with his wife"... She realized that she was related to him as soon as she digested the dream, when Neptune meets Mars you get Pluto plus Venus, Pluto is the missing rib of the moon that was in Mars, and the mirror through which she saw the vision of her night sleep.

To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Class And Social Interaction In Nigeria, Give Tips On This / How To Advertise On Lagos & Abuja Street Lampposts / Faces Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.