Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals (30276 Views)

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
I need an appropriate, yet, discrete channel to report a case to EFCC

Anyone who knows should inform me so we can have a new trending news in our media

Don't learn to be a snitch.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by IDnoble1: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
loswhite:
focus this energy on the politicians that stole the future of Nigerians
I do when necessary. But What is bad is bad no matter where it comes from .
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by baratech: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
andrew444:

Its not a good one sir okay

We should be truthful to ourself at times, is that what buhari was voted for? just only to fight cyber crime right?

They should fight cyber crime no doubt, and leave others thing abi? even deep down in you, you know, this is the reason nigeria will never be a better country.

You got it totally wrong by what you just said

Okay sir...
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by ubanigrant15: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
EFCC good job
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Anyone who knows should inform me so we can have a new trending news in our media

What do you intend to achieve.... Abeg mind ur business
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
I said it years ago.... that bankers will begin to become complicit for financial crimes in society. They know whats going on in the corridors or corruption and some unscrupulous ones act as technical advisers to hard ballers.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Yankee101: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hear kidnappers use pos. Go after those aiding and abetting kidnappers also
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by KendrickAyomide: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

you snitch. May you die soon
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by bellotaofeek: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
I beg when are they finishing this next level serf
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by mcgaius: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
They will not tell you about Ajayi but will be quick to mention uche
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by livebyday(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Dm me

Cheers
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by OhafiaUdumeze: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bunch of hypocrites here.
Claiming to face the topic.
Once you saw Gbenga, they used super glue and top bond to seal your mouth from shouting IGBO.

HYPOCRITES
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Princeofasia: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
and what happens to politicians.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by popcykaylah(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good move ..but the fkkers are chasing yahoo boys abs arresting them ..but havent arrested one single politician.. Using yahoo boys matter to distract us.. Awon olofo
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Donpenny(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Officialgarri:

follow them on twitter and post on their timeline abt ur intent when they see that they will follow you so you can on DM them abt your issues
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by yarimo(m): 2:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You're actually the jobless one here. Check your posts.
you are the real jobless boy here, for having time to check everyone's post. grin
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by bestdudes: 2:57am On Aug 29, 2019
IDnoble1:
Why now, EFCC should have started the war against cybercrime years ago most especially with the banker. Many of those guys working in the banks also help the Yahoo guys to get their pay.
Yimu.. It will surprise that police dpo and other police oga collect their share. As in the boys go to meet them and settle them.

You all are just wasting your time.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Enyimbamercedes: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Clowns. We only heard of the FBI bust after they had finished the investigation, gotten a warrant to arrest Invictus and arrested him.

Our EFCC since that day have been clowning on SM trying to be relevant in the investigation and patting themselves on the back... hey look! We recovered 65 pounds and 400 Canadian dollars!!

Better meat Dey talk, ponmo say he get idea!
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jimasun:

They should close down a whole branch because of a yahoo boy?
How do you want iyaloja and iyalode to save and withdraw?
Or the common man going about his business in the bank?

I am coming to Abeokuta to beat you up.

Not because of yahoo boy...

It's because of the corruption in the branch...

If not for corruption, why will bank staff and manager knowingly be paying yahoo boys at western union just because they will collect their share ...

That corruption is enough to close bank branches if you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Dramatic Reversal , Naira Falls To N235/$1 Again / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.