Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,337 members, 7,850,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. (5796 Views)

Why Male Birds Are More Beautiful Than Female Birds / Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? / Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by geezynoni: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrshape:

Really?
Thank for letting me know photogenic is to camera just as ..............is to mirror.
Mirrorgenic is the word
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by geezynoni: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
This just has to do with your face. Asymmetrical or symmetrical

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Nigerfine2: 3:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Mrshape:

That looks so feminine.
Reason am now.
A guy come day snap picture from mirror.
E get one name make them go call am o.
Everything about you is different.
Are you Mr(shape) or Mrs(hape)
This is where the problem began.
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by ScionOfLight(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2019
Mrshape:

Nice points u made,
But if I am to go by does point a selfie should be same as a mirror because everything in terms of ecstatic arrangement you can do with the mirror you can also do with the selfie.

But the reality is the mirror image is still more beautiful than the selfie

What can you say about that?
Well, I wouldn't totally agree with you. Until the pixels of a camera can match up with that of a mirror, it will always leave room for more to be desired.
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Mrshape: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerfine2:

Everything about you is different.
Are you Mr(shape) or Mrs(hape)
This is where the problem began.
Lol,
My name has two dimension.
I am Mr shape.
I are saying my name is the reason why the mirror and the camera are confused?
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Garrylouis: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol

Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by bethorn: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Its time to smile to the bank with our accurate weekend soccer predictions. Bethorn is a 3D animated platform that professionally and critically analyse and predict result of soccer matches. We are natural winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhOmlPVkO8&t=38s
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by bethorn: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Bethorn is a 3D animated platform that professionally and critically analyse and predict result of soccer matches. We are natural winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhOmlPVkO8&t=38s
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by wiseone28: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mrshape:

Really?
Thank for letting me know photogenic is to camera just as ..............is to mirror.
Mirrorgenic

Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by xcelentattitude(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
A mirror is more exact or sincere than a phone camera simple.

A phone camera has a lot of compositions while a simple mirror is just a shiny surface... It can never give you the same.

A mirror will always give you what you are without colours not what you want to be or look like.

Summary is that, anything a phone camera gives you is not true because it was designed to make you look good even if you are ugly grin, hence making you look ugly is not fulfilling it's purpose but a mirror is not biased, in other words 'e no send you' grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Mrshape: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
xcelentattitude:
A mirror is more exact or sincere than a phone camera simple.

A phone camera has a lot of compositions while a simple mirror is just a shiny surface... It can never give you the same.

A mirror will always give you what you are without colours not what you want to be or look like.

Summary is that, anything a phone camera gives you is not true because it was designed to make you look good even if you are ugly grin, hence making you look ugly is not fulfilling it's purpose but a mirror is not biased, in other words 'e no send you' grin
Nice
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
The curvature of the front camera distorts the light in a way that makes you look ugly.
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by kajoula(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Mrshape:

Now when the beholder has two different perspective.
Which is now real beauty?

The real beauty lies in between the mirror, it has not camera filter
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Mrshape:
I have been wondering for some time now,
The simple mirror make someone more beautiful than a camera,
Besides which is the real beauty of an individual is it the mirror or the camera.?

Share your observation and possible reasons

Share your picture
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Mrshape: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2019
kajoula:

The real beauty lies in between the mirror, it has not camera filter
You answered it.

The let the true image be x
Then
cameral<x<mirror
Re: Why Do I Look More Beautiful In The Mirror Than At The Cameras. by Mrshape: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2019
glink2015:

Share your picture
Check my profile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biometric Finger Print For Scanner For Jamb{utme}2011 / FALLACIOUS REASONING AND IRRATIONAL ACTION. / Why 2go Messenger Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.