Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) (5538 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / This Woman Borrowed A Car To School Reunion And This Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by GistMore3: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
A 69-year-old man attending a school reunion in Ang Thong, Thailand, has been declared wanted after taking revenge on the pupil who bullied him over 50 years ago, by shooting him dead at the event.
Thanapat Anakesri, a retired Marine, confronted Suthat Kosayamat, also 69, at the end of an evening of eating, drinking, and reminiscing, and reminded him of how he bullied him when they were both 16.
He asked him to apologise but Suthat said he couldn’t remember what had happened between them and suggested they forget it. This annoyed Thanapat further and he drew a gun and shot his former classmate before running away.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-kills-his-childhood-bully-at-a-school-reunion-50-years-later

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by GistMore3: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by shilenji(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Op u no try o
U snatch FTC untop mtcheww

Things like that dont die easily in the mimd of the victim
As my yoruba elders would say' eni to su lole gbagbe sugbon eni toko o le gbagbe'meaning 'it is easier for one who drops the album(takes the shit) to forget but the one who packs the shit never forget'

We all pray to God to give a forgiving heart. Rip to the deceased.
As for you Op And FTC togeda

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
I guess forgive and forget no dey the guy calendar atal for almost 50years...

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Person wey no fit forgive and forget really need God's divine intervention cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by shilenji(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaii... Which Way Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by shilenji(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaii... Which Way Nigeria
.dem tell u say na naija d tinz happen abi u no sabi read which one?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by akinade28(f): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
He must have really hurt the man for him to still be angry after fifty years to the point of killing him.
Moral of the story
Your actions today can come back to hunt you tomorrow regardless of you remembering them or not

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
akinade28:
He must have really hurt the man for him to still be angry after fifty years to the point of killing him.
Moral of the story
Your actions today can come back to hunt you tomorrow regardless of you remembering them or not
That is the plain and simple truth.
Everyone needs to be aware that their silly "jokes" can easily scar someone else for life.

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Go and see the movie "MA"
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forgive and forget
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by myfan: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
F up no dey sour.....
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Instead of using just a gun, He should have bullied the man with a pump action or bazooka, to make a statement
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
I like this. I hate bullies. I loathe them sad
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by COOL10(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
People tend to underestimate the negative effects of bullying. The killer's psychological health was obviously fvcked up for so many years due to how he was treated.

#saynotobullying

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Exactly what I'd do to a certain senior named "Destroyer" and another one named Ajogo if I ever run into them in this lifetime.
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Unbelievable! Too bad! From another perspective, how would u have forgotten that u bullied someone when u were 16? Or maybe there were many that u bullied. An apology would have save his life. To those seniors who hurt us back then, I hope ur past doesn't catch up with u.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin

One of my seniors beat me so bad in school that the day I saw him, I couldn't talk for almost 2 minutes. I was trying to calm myself down. Infact, the only reason I forgave him was because if I had tried to pay back, people would say I was oppressing a poor man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by baldboy(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2019
sbashir10:

How much do you want to sell this space? Let's talk bizz grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Attempt: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
To those who bully us at FGGC YOU'RE FORGIVEN
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Olorunnim: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2019
I find it hard to forgive bullies too, I have one in mind. PAPA where ever you are now Just know that you'll never have peace, if a have a gun I'll probably do the Same.
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Alwaysking: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2019
The man is still a coward that he was at 16, why did he use a gun to shoot his teenage bully, he should have asked for a man to man fight to show he has grown balls

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
A simple apology would have saved his life.

Apparently he is still the same bully.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Newguyhere: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2019
probably a scopio grin.. We hardly forgive people who have done us wrong, no matter how long
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
AuroraB:
I like this. I hate bullies. I loathe them sad
The man was even patient enough to ask him to apologise... I guess a simple "I'm sorry" would have averted it

The other man, on the other hand, still refused to apologise, claiming that he had forgotten. That sounds like he's truly a bully (which may not be true though) even if you doubted it before

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by Rotimi47: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
shilenji:
Bad guy grin
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by lmm4real: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am wowed, chai
Re: Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested / Most Wanted Cultist Killed In Bariga, Lagos During Gun Battle With Police / U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.