Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pwc Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Interview (3285 Views)

PWC Interview / PWC Interview / Pwc Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Interview by bestest01(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2007
what should i expect from the PWC interview? Anyone been through it or currently working there, give me advise. Thanks
Re: Pwc Interview by lionidis: 6:02pm On May 16, 2007
hi, I havent been thru the interview process but a friend of mine who did and works there told me of a few things to expect.
if its a group interview, u must ensure that u are not drowned in the conversation, always try and contribute on the topic no matter how silly your idea might be, but u must express yourself, pwc is a consulting company and they are definitely pro business ( which means more business and private sector involvement and less governement intervention. when asked about the privatisation program, u must affirm a resounding support for the program, u should study the banks website theyseem to like to write a lot, and u should from there prepare the questions to ask, they could be qustions pertaining to career development, ask if they have a mentorship program, read up kpmg nigeria website too, and i suggest you take an active interest in business stories, check businessday nigeria website and make note of business stories. working in these places u need tio have a real interest for business, helping clients succed and in continous learning, just read up and dont sound like an adams oshiomole when asked about controversial goverment reforms be smart.
best of luck
Re: Pwc Interview by lionidis: 6:15pm On May 16, 2007
oops i meant that u study pwc and kpmg websites, businessday online website and take note of business stories. try to read a little about the unit u expressed interest in joining, and if you cant get that unit, (they might inform you that only audit department is recruiting) say u will join them. many people will lose the chance because they dont want audit because they dont want to do ICAN.
anyways all the usual things u must do at the interview u should do.
best of luck
Re: Pwc Interview by bestest01(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2007
thanks a lot, il definately study more on business stories. I indicated interest in their Performance Improvement Unit. Anyone have advice on that?
I dont think i would go for audit either, it does not fit into my career plans. Thanks again
Re: Pwc Interview by ogonkobia: 4:37pm On May 17, 2007
@ bestest. Have they called u for the interview sequel to the test of March? I'd really like to know. Thank u! wink
Re: Pwc Interview by bestest01(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2007
@ ogonkobia

yeah, they sent me an email on monday for and interview on friday the 25th
Re: Pwc Interview by ogs(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2007
Hi pals,

I just got my interview mail. I am scheduled for JUNE 8TH by 1.30pm. ALL THE BEST!
Re: Pwc Interview by MYLS: 5:46pm On May 19, 2007
kudos to nairaland forum. u guys r d bomb.!!!!!!!!!! please who has an idea about the reference number for graduate trainees position?reply to biggestmary@yahoo.com or call 08030695510.its urgent so dat i can fill my personal history form. all d best to all of us called by pwc.cheers
Re: Pwc Interview by bestest01(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2007
@ MYLS

i called PWC about the reference number and was told to disregard it, so i guess you should too.  cheers
Re: Pwc Interview by habinccigroup: 10:23am On May 07, 2021
Congratulations to those who have received the mail for the PWC SHL proctored online assessment

The proctored test is a new development, which started during the verification for the last recruitment and it will be a strictly monitored test.

We have good news for you! We have a total solution that will ensure you pass the test and scale through to the next level.

We will be with you virtually (undetected & invisible) on the day of your test, and guide you to guaranteed success.

The test will run from 7th-12th, and we have limited slots available.

Hurry! Contact us now!
Re: Pwc Interview by habinccigroup: 11:35am On May 10, 2021
habinccigroup:
Congratulations to those who have received the mail for the PWC SHL proctored online assessment

The proctored test is a new development, which started during the verification for the last recruitment and it will be a strictly monitored test.

We have good news for you! We have a total solution that will ensure you pass the test and scale through to the next level.

We will be with you virtually (undetected & invisible) on the day of your test, and guide you to guaranteed success.

The test will run from 7th-12th, and we have limited slots available.

Hurry! Contact us now!

May 12th is almost here, many have successfully taken the test with us these past days.

Don't delay any longer. Give yourself a better chance of gaining a very good and fruitful employment with PWC.

Call today, Hurry now!

(1) (Reply)

Icsl Test Questions / Nirsal (cbn) Nextzon Invitation For Interview. / Current Job Vacancies In A Reputable IT Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.