Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

BBNaija: "I Pray For More"—Frodd Tells Biggie About His Kiss With Esther (Pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I Pray For More"—Frodd Tells Biggie About His Kiss With Esther (Pics) (572 Views)

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) / BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Pray For More"—Frodd Tells Biggie About His Kiss With Esther (Pics) by Gucciblog: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
After an on and off relationship in the last 59 days, Esther conscientiously kissed Frodd.

Frodd got a kiss from Esther after expressing his love for her for more than eight weeks in the BBNaija Pepper Dem house.

The opportunity came as housemates displayed their creative abilities to Biggie during the Darling hairstyle challenge, which was won by Venita and Sir Dee.

The kiss is coming three days after Esther was asked by Ebuka what changed in her relationship with Frodd and she replied saying, “I got to know him.” Again, she was asked if the feelings Frodd has for her is mutual and she replied in the affirmative.

Esther stressed that she only has mutual feelings for Frodd because they’re both in a confined space and this has left her no choice.

Frodd during his dairy session, did kiss and tell with big brother and steadfastly praying for more to come.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-i-pray-for-more-frodd-tells-biggie-about-his-kiss-with-esther-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaija: "I Pray For More"—Frodd Tells Biggie About His Kiss With Esther (Pics) by Gucciblog: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watched Living In Bondage - Share Your Review / Download Mp3: Lady Gaga – Rain On Me Video Featuring Ariana Grande / #bbnaija: Nengi’s Throwback Video Ignite Butt Surgery Speculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.