Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone (1237 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone by saxby(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you own a TECNO Mobile smartphone, you are likely to have experienced those pesky ads that pop up on your phone. And it is likely that you have wished to know how to stop those ads.

Ads are often annoying. Ads on mobile phones are even more so. But these ads are not even the usual that you see when you use your browser. These ads are built into your phone – yes; the one you paid for. Doubly annoying.

In addition to annoying you, the ads on your TECNO phone also consume your data. That means you pay more for internet access. And lastly, those ads running also impact the performance of your device. These steps can help clear them

1Press and hold any empty space on your phone’s homescreen. 2This will bring up the HiOS desktop settings menu.
3Scroll down to find Other Settings.
4Turn off Application Recommendation.
That should do it
Re: How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone by grosy: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
thank I turn headline

1 Like

Re: How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone by onward4life(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2019
saxby:
If you own a TECNO Mobile smartphone, you are likely to have experienced those pesky ads that pop up on your phone. And it is likely that you have wished to know how to stop those ads.

Ads are often annoying. Ads on mobile phones are even more so. But these ads are not even the usual that you see when you use your browser. These ads are built into your phone – yes; the one you paid for. Doubly annoying.

In addition to annoying you, the ads on your TECNO phone also consume your data. That means you pay more for internet access. And lastly, those ads running also impact the performance of your device. These steps can help clear them

1Press and hold any empty space on your phone’s homescreen. 2This will bring up the HiOS desktop settings menu.
3Scroll down to find Other Settings.
4Turn off Application Recommendation.
That should do it

But mine has off

I still some especially if I enter my dictionary

Is it some form of virus?
Re: How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone by Realboygenius(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thank you OP for this.
Re: How To Block Ads On Your TECNO Phone by saxby(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Easy steps to help go about this

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 8a Available For Sale / 2 Weeks Tecno Camon 16 For Sale / Redmi 9c For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.