Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Invictus Obi: How I Lost Of An Offshore Design Project - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invictus Obi: How I Lost Of An Offshore Design Project (1667 Views)

How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo / 5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Midas shipping & freight, My Experience, Story And Lost of item with them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Invictus Obi: How I Lost Of An Offshore Design Project by hedonido: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
bestdudes:

I have told you... go and get that book I mentioned, it is How Amazon was built. I would have taken my time to explain my words but you think you know it all.

Are you aware that there are some information not open to public knowledge? You would never know this because it is good to keep some people at the top.

Who told you those companies were built just by sitting behind pc? That is what they want you to believe... If not that you are foolish, you would think Google has all the information you need for everything. My current venture, which some men have been feeding fat from has no single information about it online... if you like download the entire GOOGLE, plus melt their server... you will not find ziltch, nadah...

But be there thinking every information are open to the public till the day you see things differently. At least, the top 1% that controls things will keep being at the top before you wake up.

ODE, a lot of things happen to make these companies GLOBAL and sitting behind PC will not fetch you that... PERIOD! You can choose to believe otherwise, especially if you have never had the luxury of being in certain circle that vibrate with a different frequency and wavelength.

If you like quote me again, those who are wise will pick wisdom that they need for the future.

You're a myopic ignoramus. You deserve no further attention.
Re: Invictus Obi: How I Lost Of An Offshore Design Project by bestdudes: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
hedonido:

You're a myopic ignoramus. You deserve no further attention.

Neither do you. The keyword is Global.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Used Office Furniture For Sale / Anyone With Good Business Idea. Money To Start Is Available / Does UBA Africard Still Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.