Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,530 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano (8032 Views)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by slimjosh231(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
And-fraudstering-is-the-main-source-of-income-of-the-Eastern-Christians.
They're-all-dying-in-the-asian-prisons.
Pity!!-
Your comment comes with so much pain and anger. This kind of wicked heart will send you to an early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Awesomefred32(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2019
My screen has a crack and so I am not ableto watch the video clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Izigreat: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2019
And they are all kids
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by leofab(f): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Election is coming
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Blessed13(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
After that what next?... Not as if they would be empowered by government ooh Mtcheewwww
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
GistMore2:
The Kano State Hisbah Board says it has arrested 60 suspected beggars in Kano metropolis for allegedly violating the law banning street begging in the state.

Alhaji Lawan Ibrahim the Public Relations’ Officer of the Board disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday in Kano State adding that the suspects were apprehended on Tuesday afternoon during a special raid carried out between 2:30 p.m and 4:00 p.m at club road in the metropolis.

“The number comprises of 54 adults and six female children.

“Out of the 60 beggars that were arrested, 24 who were first-time offenders were granted bail and handed over to their relatives, while 36 of them who were caught more than two times would be charged to court,” he said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/hisbah-board-apprehends-60-beggars-in-kano

WHAT DID NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS DID WITH NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ALLOCATING TO STATES IN NIGERIA SINCE THE EXPLORATION AND SALES OF CRUDE IN NIGERIA?

If commercial cities like Kano is filled with destitute of northern extraction, beggars and the likes.

To me northern political leaders will not change this people way of life because of greed, religious lifestyle that breed the culture of muslims marrying many wives and having hundreds of kids.

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

Unfortunately, guys like Junaid Mohammed, Balarebe Musa, El Rufai, President Muhammadu Buhari etc are not prepared to accept restructuring.

It is not only political restructuring we need in Nigeria.

We need broadbased restructuring in all facets of human endevour that is steadily weighing against our common progress, development and growth as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by lennsmart(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Cousin9999: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
My Blodas can never be part of this. They don't do begging but any money making crime...

Igbo is beautiful
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol.
I
didn't,and-wouldn't-follow-your-parents-footstep,so-that'll-be-quit-difficult.
slimjosh231:
Your comment comes with so much pain and anger. This kind of wicked heart will send you to an early grave.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Johntata: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Dem still plenty oooo. They are more than flies oooo. Beggers in the north are just too much and uncontrollable. Please mind the way you give birth in the north.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by denjjy(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2019
how can a sensible Gov ban street begging and yet want Almajiri system, underage marriage to continue. What gives birth to street begging?

who else noticed that majority of the Northern Gov are crazy

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Boyooosa(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2019
nigeria is habitat to many...
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Oh this our loving country....our diversity is our greatest asset....those beggers is what they mean by ASSET they give them the highest vote...the more they breed them like rabbits keep them un educated and poor the more they draw Nigeria backwards through their large vote input and give them more allocation through CENSUS

MEANWHILE A SOUTHERNER WILL BE CHAMPIONING ONE NIGERIA ANTHEM

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Greenbirth: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Lwkmd grin

The Government Of Enugu state should also do this kinda stuff.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should do something about those pretenders that do parade themselves as beggars infrOnt Of Holy Ghost Cathedral, Enugu.

If One is passing through that particular road.. The odour that evolves within there is not something one can write home about.

Sometimes, these people that claim there are beggars are physically fit.. They are just lazy to work.

Well, my people... If yOu need Original Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
bro they are dam spys. These are not just beggars. They are highly trained in formats
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Olorunnim: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Why did they ban begging? When they refused to educate their people, They'll migrate to Lagos now, Good Samaritan plenty for here dem Kuku ma don full Osapa London finish
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by PureGoldh(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Greenbirth:
bro they are dam spys. These are not just beggars. They are highly trained in formats

I heard they do stab people along that railway side.

How true is that?
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Coolgent(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2019
datola:
And they are not being arrested here down South
Your Governors should arrest them asap, Islam forbade begging.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Jidibia(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
grin it baffles me how I'm the same citizen with the set of people in below pics, the power they have in them is that, they determine the president in my country. embarassed
That is Nigerian system of DEMOCRACY.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by brainhgeek(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
It is so bad that they leave their states to travel west and start a life as a beggar. Worst still, they give birth in it and induct their children into the act. The height of child abuse.
I normally chase the kids away and tell them to go to school, I will pay their fees. If I must give their parents money, you must justify it that you're not able to provide for yourself due to a physical disability.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Greenbirth: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:

I heard they do stab people along that railway side.

How true is that?
that one I don't know but fear the north. They are not easy to live with.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by King44(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
adecz:

Begging is an accepted means of
livelihood & gainful employment in
the Muslim north...

Some well to do men even
'export' beggars to SA during hajj
to beg in foreign currency at an
agreed sharing formula.

undecided undecided
see future bookharam and Isis as them plenty, they should regulate child birth they won't, those who are farmers should be given an alternative of livelihood teach them one or two skills and integrate all able body beggars into farming etc, cos without alternative they will keep coming back
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by King44(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
when you leverage your power only on population this is what you get and this is one of the problems we are having population explosion the north is worse in this area later some people would come out to say it is against Islam to control child birth
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by Alashoalash10: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
GistMore2:
The Kano State Hisbah Board says it has arrested 60 suspected beggars in Kano metropolis for allegedly violating the law banning street begging in the state.

Alhaji Lawan Ibrahim the Public Relations’ Officer of the Board disclosed this in a statement on Wednesday in Kano State adding that the suspects were apprehended on Tuesday afternoon during a special raid carried out between 2:30 p.m and 4:00 p.m at club road in the metropolis.

“The number comprises of 54 adults and six female children.

“Out of the 60 beggars that were arrested, 24 who were first-time offenders were granted bail and handed over to their relatives, while 36 of them who were caught more than two times would be charged to court,” he said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/hisbah-board-apprehends-60-beggars-in-kano
Arresting them can't stop this act,what is the government of kano state doing to alleviate their suffering, give them vocational training and empower them then they will stop begging
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by chikason68(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Charge begger to court for begging? I wonder who go come bail them. Person wey never see food chop, u dey charge to court. Kuku send am go prison and stop wasting precious time. Atleast they would be fed in jail.
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by adecz: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
And-fraudstering-is-the-main-source-of-income-of-the-Eastern-Christians.
They're-all-dying-in-the-asian-prisons.
Pity!!-

Isn't it better to be a fraudster than
a suicide bomber & mass murderer
taking innocent lives in name of religion?

Are fraudsters not better than killer
herdsmen who attack & kill themselves,
innocent travellers & villagers from northern
Nigeria, across the middle belt to southern
Nigeria every day?

Mr killers sympathizer,
Park well angry angry
Re: Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano by richardifedi: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND SIGNUP WITH SHAKUKU�

http://www.shakuku.com.ng/rewards/signup.php?aff=ltonia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With Over 70 Dead Babies In Nigeria / Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil / Gunmen Kidnap Three Worshippers During Church Vigil In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.