Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere (18846 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by AlexReports(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2019
"The Confessor" Draws Wide Anticipation After Movie Premiere Ahead Of Cinema Release

Reality Motion Pictures in conjuction with Luke Aire Films has unveiled its newest and most anticipated movie, titled "The Confessor". Starred by top rated
nollywood stars, the movie exposes viewers to alot of suspense, intrigues, faceoffs, betrayal and most of all it contains heartbreaking confessions.

Premiered on the 12th of August at NAF Conference Centre in Abuja, "The Confessor" would however be officially released at cinemas on the 6th of September 2019. The Movie makes concrete emphasis on untimely deaths, weak investigations, personal involvements, illegalities, crime and anger.

"The Confessor" is starred by Ike Ogbonna, Daniel K. Daniel, Collete Nwadike, Bimbo Ademoye, Chucks Chyke and Ambassador Wahala and other high rated nollywood stars. The storyline narrates the ordeal of a Spiritual head, whose sister was murdered and all efforts to uncover the murderers was abortive until a man unknowingly makes confession to him about how he participated in the murder of his sister. It is indeed a must watch.

Speaking with invitees at the Movie Premiere in Abuja, they commended the creative intelligence of the producer and director, others spotlighted the artistic display and delivery of script in the perfect disposition of the Characters in the movie.

Some persons also stressed on the setting of the movie, the approach and the entire photographic features, stating that it satisfies all the requirements for a standard award winning movie. "The Confessor" is promoted and Distributed by Pinnacle Films.

The Director Chibuike Ibe has also commended the entire production team and the efforts of all its partners towards achieving such quality and standard in the Nollwood Movie Industry. He described "The Confessor" as a movie that expose directors, producers, actors and actresses to a different concept of film production and directing.

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by AlexReports(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by AlexReports(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by praizblog: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Bluezy13(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Oh... It's Nollywood. Mtcheewwww

Thought it was Hollywood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2019
I bin think say na legend of the seeker own embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Flexherbal(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Dsgraphiks:

Hahahhhaha!

No, na Nija version.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Dehrealjoy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Father one smile like this daughter of Zion have off pant lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Justinlean02(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who cares, I need urgent and emergency N100, 000 not this fake ass yeye brities... Make una no let this help pass me by grin grin grin
Then again when well we have the courage and desire to pursue our dream governance like those Millions of Hong Kong citizens out there protesting against their govt. Useless country with less interested youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by grindman004: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
handsome guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by money121(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by PureGoldh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
OK o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Hoodbilonia: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dsgraphiks:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by kittykollinxx(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
The lady in the second picture looks like a prototype of money heist mask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zubydeangelo:
udonminit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by 24kmagic: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
H

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Reffone: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
God please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by EXLOVER(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Old kpekus all over. Old kpekus all over. Old kpekus all over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by mmadu4: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
women no dey quick old sha , see emprazz njamah of that year with timaya looking like an ape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by wealth2al(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Great one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Mopolchi: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
As far as no Yul Edochie, it will not be interesting. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Lanredata: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria my Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by PureGoldh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Issoryt....very sOon..

Nollywood will also premiere Merlin or even Legend of the seeker

I wish them all the Best.

Well, if yOu need Original Unadulterated Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by Okoroawusa: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bluezy13:
Oh... It's Nollywood. Mtcheewwww

Thought it was Hollywood.
Am also not a Nollywood fan but don't ever ever say this again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by emma321(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
As far as no Yul Edochie, it will not be interesting. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere by SILVERLINES: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy

I'm only here to see Empress Njamah

one lady i love ever since I was a child

who can remember that soap "the bachelors" she featured around 2006/2007

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy / Profile Of Giddyfia, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.