Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) (485 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) by iamocheme: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Recently evicted Big Brother Naija housemate and Khafi’s lover, Gedoni has opened up on Tacha’s character while he was still in the house.

According to the former BBNaija housemate, Tacha is a sweet person and that what most people see on the outside is someone who has scars. He also said that she probably has related with people on certain deep levels and doesn’t want to get hurt again so she’s very protective of her shell and whoever comes close.

Gedoni disclosed all this during an interview he had recently. He also spoke about how she took care of him and Khafi a lot of times while he was still in the house.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-watch-what-gedoni-said-about-tachas-character-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) by iamgprince: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2019
FTC. when I read this news i became the latest millionaire in Nigeria, thanks op for sharing

Re: Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) by slyfox35(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Tacha is over protective of herself, She's sees every raised voice as an insult and every touch on her as someone wanting to take advantage, I think inside, Tacha is a pained kid, we should not judge her by her character, before bbnaija house, she was a bubbling character on IG, now we have a seen the real her, she may have been a victim of an abuse hence the protective shell, She may not be the smartest in the house, But I do not think she's the worse

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mercy Wins BBNaija 'Pepper Dem' Edition / Bumper Breakfast: Why Marriages Are Failing Vol:1 / James Bond 25 - Theme Song by Billie Eilish Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.