Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Help A Family Member And Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Family Member And Friend (617 Views)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Family Member And Friend by SMSguru(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Good morning. My full name is Raymond Chijioke Edeh. I have been on this social platform for 10+ years. I can't remember having any issue with the admin, moderators or any nairalander though I know that this is a community of total strangers.

I am from and reside in the south-eastern part of the country. I am the first son of my family. My other siblings are job-seekers. For some years now my major source of income is teaching because I have passion for it. Glory be to God, I have been able to save enough money from the job and other minor sources of income to buy and own my own landed property. So, at least I have a place to rest my head at the end of the day's work. Let me not bore you with my story.

The challenge I have been facing for about 4 years now is that my parents and my youngest sister have been bedridden. I am the only one that has the financial capacity to cater for their medical treatment and otherwise. It has not been easy at all. I have contacted family members including my uncles, cousins and so on but their response has been discouraging. I have called on friends but virtually every one of them has a story to tell.

Right now I am getting frustrated and depressed. I need your help. I am not ready to bury anybody yet because I don't even have the financial muscle to do burial ceremony.

Please no amount of help is too small. For your donation, my Firstbank account details is as follows:
Account name: Edeh Raymond Chijioke
Account number: 3117391573
Phone number: 08036867296

Thanks for your kindness.
Re: Please Help A Family Member And Friend by SMSguru(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2019
I solemnly vow to come back to this thread to express my immense gratitude to those that will respond positively to my cry for help.
Remain blessed.
Re: Please Help A Family Member And Friend by zed7: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2019
You guys just drop account number randomly. I thought the best thing is for people to ask questions, investigate and then ask for your details. Anyway, I hope help comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Family Member And Friend by SMSguru(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
zed7:
You guys just drop account number randomly. I thought the best thing is for people to ask questions, investigate and then ask for your details. Anyway, I hope help comes your way.

I understand you perfectly. You are 100% right but I don't think anything stops anyone from asking questions and carrying out an investigation regarding this before rendering help.

Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Please Help A Family Member And Friend by SMSguru(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Please I'm still looking forward to help from a kindhearted Nairalander.
Happy weekend.
Re: Please Help A Family Member And Friend by SMSguru(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Please I'm still expecting help from someone here.
Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 3yrs Old Nigerian Who Returned Favour After 2 Weeks / Fellow Introverts I Have A Question For You / Newlywed Spotted Riding Home After Wedding On A Motorcycle In Bonny (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.