Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good (3623 Views)

Please Which Business One Start With As Little As 5k / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Have Good Ideas, How To Find Investors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by olypharm: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Please in need of good and favourable response
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:

Kindle Publishing with Amazon.

Started back in Nov 2016 and have gradually grown since then.

It's a business model that can be replicated anywhere in the world - it's not location dependent.

How does it work?

1. You research and find out topics people are interested in learning about (e.g. pregnant women go on Amazon and search for books on pregnancy so they can understand their situation better etc.)

2. Once you find a topic (i.e. keyword phrase) that is profitable (i.e. proven to make money), you either write a book about it or you hire someone (calld a ghostwriter) to write the book for you.

3. Once the manuscript is ready, you publish it on Amazon and set your price.

4. Each time someone purchases your book on Amazon, you earn a certain percentage (called royalty)

5. You can earn as much as 70% royalty depending on the price of your book.

6. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the cumulative sum of what you earned for the previous month.

This is a slightly oversimplified version..but you get the idea.

Nov 2019 will make it my 3rd year in this business and you're always learning something new.

I currently earn around N4 million every month

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Skyfornia(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:

If you are in Lagos...let's partner and open a laundry outlet on the island. I already have an existing laundry firm on the mainland and trying to expand.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Car wash business is not a bad idea.
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by sulaimon22: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2019
HeliosHay:

It's a business model that can be replicated anywhere in the world - it's not location dependent.

How does it work?

1. You research and find out topics people are interested in learning about (e.g. pregnant women go on Amazon and search for books on pregnancy so they can understand their situation better etc.)

2. Once you find a topic (i.e. keyword phrase) that is profitable (i.e. proven to make money), you either write a book about it or you hire someone (calld a ghostwriter) to write the book for you.

4. Each time someone purchases your book on Amazon, you earn a certain percentage (called royalty)

6. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the cumulative sum of what you earned for the previous month.

Nov 2019 will make it my 3rd year in this business and you're always learning something new.

who markets the books on Amazon, is it amazon dem selves or the publisher?
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2019
sulaimon22:

who markets the books on Amazon, is it amazon dem selves or the publisher?

Both.

The publisher starts the process.

When the Amazon algorithm detects that the book is selling well, it'll start promoting it to their email list of customers who purchased similar books in the past, as well as pushing the book to page 1 for relevant keywords

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by sulaimon22: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2019
HeliosHay:

Both.

The publisher starts the process.

When the Amazon algorithm detects that the book is selling well, it'll start promoting it to their email list of customers who purchased similar books in the past, as well as pushing the book to page 1 for relevant keywords

okay tnx for dat.
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:
Hey bro,too u 2.5m is a stepping stone to higher achievement,to me even 1k can solve an immediate problem,so I hope u will tell me to drop my account, am in dire need
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by olypharm: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
HeliosHay:

How does it work?

Getting a ghostwriter will b very difficult cos am not a writer
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by olypharm: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Skyfornia:

If you are in Lagos...let's partner and open a laundry outlet on the island. I already have an existing laundry firm on the mainland and trying to expand.
Email me on fagokei@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
olypharm:

Getting a ghostwriter will b very difficult cos am not a writer

Not really.

You can hire ghost writers from Upwork.com
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Reffone: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Why not invest in tiles and marble floor I am already a dealer I can show u how to and u will be making 20% interest rate within 2months

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Sternvillesltd: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Chat my WhatsApp up @ 08033476725
For a good business turnover
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by DaddyYeeboz: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Deka10:

Hey bro,too u 2.5m is a stepping stone to higher achievement,to me even 1k can solve an immediate problem,so I hope u will tell me to drop my account, am in dire need

Funny guy
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by DaddyYeeboz: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Sternvillesltd:
Chat my WhatsApp up @ 08033476725
For a good business turnover

He said ideas, not chat.

Or na secret business you dey do?

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Wfaze(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Mining of minerals is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2019
HeliosHay:

Not really.

You can hire ghost writers from Upwork.com
If you're in need of a ghostwriter,I'm your plug.

Contact me >> tunjiwale2@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by SaintHilary(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Take ur money to a sane country abroad..you'll likely get scammed from d comments above
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2019
SaintHilary:
Take ur money to a sane country abroad..you'll likely get scammed from d comments above
How many investments do you think 2.5m will be able start? The money can only start up a good investment here.

And Yes you're right! He's vulnerable to scammers on this forum but I believe he's smart enough to decipher them from the legit ones.
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by olypharm: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Reffone:
Why not invest in tiles and marble floor I am already a dealer I can show u how to and u will be making 20% interest rate within 2months
Send me a mail on fagokei@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Funny guy
I really meant it
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by Kenni700(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by bigdot1759(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2019
100% ROI MONTHLY
Contact me now 07055762761
Remembered not compulsory only if u want
Here's my proof
With over 8years experience as experience rule business

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by SavageResponse(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
HeliosHay:

How does it work?

Oga abeg take it easy with these lies, we're not all foolish here!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
SavageResponse:

Oga abeg take it easy with these lies, we're not all foolish here!

I don't need to lie. You can go on my thread and find plenty of proof

E.g. Last month I earned over $14,500 (N5.2 million) and it's all documented.

https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by delawal: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
HeliosHay:

I don't need to lie. You can go on my thread and find plenty of proof

E.g. Last month I earned over $14,500 (N5.2 million) and it's all documented.

https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month
story. u dey earn DT much wetin u dey find here. una no go seize to amaza someone
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
delawal:

story. u dey earn DT much wetin u dey find here. una no go seize to amaza someone

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

I just dropped the info for those interested in learning more about it. You can choose to ignore and move on. It's all good
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by MUMMY18100: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good day,

For your request, if you would like to be active in RECHARGE CARD/VTU/DATA business, I'm currently a staff with Telecom company
But a low pay/take home.

I have idea on sale and distribution. I can show you how you can invest this money with good turnover and monthly profit.

We all know that products are FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS, we do with this everyday.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by kenodrill: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2019
HeliosHay:

How does it work?

Thanks so much for this information. Pls can I 've your contact?my email: newmanagberegha@yahoo.com.
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by HeliosHay(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
kenodrill:

Thanks so much for this information. Pls can I 've your contact?my email: newmanagberegha@yahoo.com.

Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again / Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.