Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) (42484 Views)

Leo reacts as lady who wants to date him says he is impotent / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by 247viral: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim opened up about her personal life during a chat with LITV.

The actress who recently launched her new book, A Toast to Life, said she's had some bad relationships which she spoke about in her book. One of those bad relationships was with an "entertainer".

She added that she's also had some good ones but isn't in a relationship at the moment.

She went on to reveal what she desires in a man. According to her, she wants a man who is honest and blunt.

"I don't look for things in people. I don't try to have expectations," she told LITV. "But I know that if I meet someone and he's honest enough and that spark is there... that's what I look for. I like honesty. I like people who are blunt, from the beginning you just pour it all out."

She also opened up about the crush she has on Chris Brown and what she's doing about it.

She said: "I want to date Chris Brown."

She added: "I don't know, I like him. I have a crush on him."

She continued jokingly in pidgin: "Why do you want to know my secret? The DMs upon DMs that I don send, e no dey read am."

Getting serious, she said: "I think if I want to meet him, it's very easy. I know people that know him sort of. But, I just have a crush on him, so it's not like... But if he comes, we'll go on that date oh."

Watch Juliet Ibrahim open up in the video below, starting from the 36:09 minutes mark.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO28VU_OB6w

https://www.042hits.com/juliet-ibrahim-opens-up-about-what-she-desires-in-a-man-and-reveals-which-celebrity-she-has-a-crush-on

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by youngbang(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2019
This mumu lady will not rest until every Dick and harry eat her cake. Is like she no get shame

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by jazinogold(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
ICEBERG grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Officialgarri: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Brown that could let go of rihanna, then who is Juliet that she won't be treated like another who. re?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by CHOPMONEY666: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Juliet has a pu**y that can swallow someone, yet she want a young and fresh d1ck !

[img]https://i./76Uz.gif[/img]

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by femi4: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
In CB voice: "I want to do you, whatever you want
Freaky freaky for you, show me what you're into"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Destined2win: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Women will never cease to amaze. The one wey you think say get sense go fall your hand.

Chris Brown that has woman-beating syndrome.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Age is truly all about numbers because if not, this old woman would've added more wisdom to herself instead of just growing in body size. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by SOP11: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mumu girl....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by McXponent(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Murasi sad ayam here uno See Me abi.
No problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by bedspread: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Many Have Died... Many Have Suffered so much.. Many Evils have Befallen people.. Many Have tried all Manners of Solutions but to no avail.. Many Have lost all they heard.. Many do not even know the cause of their Problems....

If you are in any of these Category and You Watched the Linda CD , or you Joined in Distribution of that CD that spoke against the LORD CHOSEN.. or his Servant. The Cause of your Problem is Not your Village People, nobody is after you. You are the Cause of your Problems.

If you were involved in that Linda CD in anyway. Find your way to The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement Lagos . Go for your Restitution so you can be free..

He That Hath Ear to Hear, Let HIM Hear..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Biggty(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Quit dreaming woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by bizhop01: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Shameless old bitch going around and destroying life with her watering vagina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by drips8(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
She wants to date a woman beater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by meKdollz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Meteng: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
This old hag!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by ikombe: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Proffdada: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
she wants to make the list grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by careytommy37(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
OP,D HEADLINE IS CONFUSIN,I FOR FEAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
"DO NOT Harden your Heart

Provb 29:1
He That being often reproved hardenth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy."

Many are in captivity today because they have continuously ignored God's Warning.

God is Merciful. HE does not willfully punish or send calamity to mankind. Rather, before He does anything, He will send a Warning in order to give you a chance to amend your ways.

Even if He had Planned to punish you, He can be influenced by your reaction to His Warning. If we react positively by Repenting, He can Change His intended line of action as was in the case of the city of Nineveh after they hearkened to the Warning of Jonah.

In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah we see Lot pleading with his Son-in-laws to come along with him and his family because God was about to Overthrow the city. Instead of heeding the warnings they laughed him to scorn. They felt it was a joke until they were Suddenly Destroyed alongside all the inhabitants of sodom and gomorrah..

Those in the days of Noah suffered similar fate. They Mocked and laughed at Noah. We all know how they were Wasted..

Are you One of those that scoff at God's Warnings?
Have you been Hearing the undiluted Word of God but have not deemed it fit to amend your ways?
Do you read your Bible but are selective in application?

Be Careful not to Provoke the Anger of God. His Warnings should not be taken lightly.

It is true that He is a Merciful, Kind and Loving God, He is also a Consuming Fire.

It is only a fool that contends with His Maker and hopes to come out unscathed....

Various Warnings from GOD are going round the World in different forms..

I don't think sodom and Gomorrah committed the evils and Wickedness this generation has Committed.

Consider your ways, Make Amendments and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST.. He is the Only Acceptable way of salvation.

The Next hour Might be late.

This Message is For Somebody...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Clinghton: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
And she thinks he won't finish the remaining pieces iceberg left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by pinkygurl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
Brown that could let go of rihanna, then who is Juliet that she won't be treated like another who. re?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
undecided tongue

It's no secret whether they admit or not women like bad men that treat them madly, they love that crazy ride tho at the end they all shout I need a nice and caring guy for marriage if Una marry finish they become bored if you don't add a Lil bad boy moves.

Just reason m this mature woman na Chris brown be her crush now u can see why she dated iceberg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Too old, outta your league

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.