Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Funny Type Of Job You've Been Invited For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny Type Of Job You've Been Invited For (535 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / What Does It Mean,when U Get A Mail Stating U Have Been Invited To See The CEO / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Type Of Job You've Been Invited For by thweraja10: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ive seen and heard of funny/crazy type of job that people have been called for. For example a friend of mine got a job as a marketer, he was very happy only to be called to market Suya that was packaged in container. When he told me i said congrats and we all bursted into laughter.

Second

I had this cousin of mine who just finished secondary school and he was bored of staying at home, i could remember that he told me then that he was ready to do any kind of work (though they are ok in the family) he was just tired of staying at home.
So one day he saw a vacancy for factory workers. He then decided to apply and he was employed immediately. So when he came back i asked him what he was employed for and he told me he was employed to peel groundnut. I was like what the hell.

More is still coming

Keep posting and let us laugh it off here.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In A Hospitality Industry / Sales Representatives Needed / Sales Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.