Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) (51142 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sylraph1:
kiss

Just look at the way the two world super stars are chatting and laughing out hard....

While some old men here on NL will always be Killing themselves on who is better

Meanwhile,,oga Ronaldo....I Can arrange for that dinner
Na small money e go take you.. grin
another invictus loading tongue grin.

lolx, just a cruise tongue cool

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by MOVIC6: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
this is how i feel whenever I see someone greater than m3
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by femi4: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Michhy123:
But wait oh...is it that Messi doesn't speak English?

Just asking because through out the period the lady was just using Spanish with him but uses English with Ronaldo and Van
You just expose your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by 1forall: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
The stuff of greats!

From the video they looked like they could complement each other in a football team. Imagine how these guys can pull off a great story in football history if they play for the same club and win a champions league together!

And imagine the impact that may have on their national team performances and impending retirements? We may even get to see the first joint Ballon D'or.

If neither win the UCL this season, then L. Messi should work out a transfer to Juventus! That's what they should be discussing at that dinner grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
it's a lie RONALDO didn't say that, go watch the video again. He said "We are good friends and have a good relationship, the only thing is we've probably just not had dinner together"

that's all, it all just signified HANGING OUT... bloggers sha

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by badonkadonk: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi sat next to each other at the #UCLDraw, and the Juventus great revealed he wants to spend private time with the Argentine.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mh_ZICm-EU

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/29/i-want-to-have-dinner-with-messi-cristiano-ronaldo-says/

Thats not what he said. Gush! Bloggers should pls stop this rubbish of misquoting people

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
Your points are many here.. I agree with most of them..

My opinion is, why can't Barcelona add more core to the Midfield and the defence!!! They should get excellent players!!! Hard games will surely come and no player can deliver the team in all the 50+ games a season, except if you are Messi...
Even Messi need rest and he will not be there to defend goals of course!!

Barcelona players don't behave like professionals to me.. They are not disciplined, sometimes they don't appear fit.. They always rely on Messi...
I blame the board for these and also that average coach.. No clear tactics, no plan B except to route the ball to Messi!!!
And the way Barcelona defence was catching breath just before Trent played that quick corner?? What a kindergarten defending!!!

The truth is Barcelona have to be solid in all departments, if they want to win the treble again..

Not even Griezmann and Neymar can help...

Mourinho's team will never lose a 3 goal advantage.. Something is fundamentally wrong with Barcelona and it is high time all the mediocres in the team are weeded off!!!

Bro thanks for responding. Im a barca fan and I dont evn hide it, but mehn, you dont know how I feel for Messi. Im human too, and do u know what it feels like not to be acknowledged the best for 3-4 straight seasons when no one is evn close to you.

Lemme first say I love Messi first, before Barcelona. I have never in my life seen a player of Messi calibre that keeps bailing his club countless, and countless and countless times, completely loyal and focused. Messi has bailed Barca on innumerable occasions that I was in full support when his demands in his new contract to be the highest paid footballer was granted.

Barcelona has shown instances that theyre not exactly a serious club. Bro believe me, football is a very strange sport and I understand your worries with other depts of the field but they could surprisingly be champions with this new squad.

When they were trying to balance the squad, was it not with useless players like andre gomes who had only 1 goal and 1 assist in 17 games they kept using?

We have Arthur who on a normal day is good and can play barcas style, we also have de Jong now. Bro, that's very okay. Remember Vidal and Rakitic are still there. And La Masia is waking up gradually with Perez who looks like he knows sth. Barca should offload the slow learner and completely erratic and flip-flop Dembele as soon as possible.

See bro, the best thing barca did was to buy Griezmann. That way Suarez wil know he has some serious competition in case he flops. He had no direct competition all the past years - just imagine! Even Aguero, with all his proficiency, still has to compete with Jesus.

I still will never forgive the entire squad, maybe except Alba, Mats and of course Messi. If Neymar comes, then that's good news to me bro. Messi deserves the best around him now if they cant provide a grade-A coach. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
badonkadonk:

Thats not what he said. Gush! Bloggers should pls stop this rubbish of misquoting people

Don't you know that Nigerian Bloggers are Grand-children of Lia Mohammed? It is in their DNA to lie
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by 2Radii: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Cool, I guess you didn't honour the invitation; we could have meet then during the round table discussions.
grin i honoured it ofcourse, i saw u at d other end of d table but u were busy with Goldberg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Peresrichly: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ronaldo acting like okay this is my opportunity to emphasise more on my moving from one club to another since he is already sitting with me at same spot now.
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
You don't need to blame Sergio Roberto. Suarez, a number 9 that failed to score in UCL for more than 10 games deserve more blames or Dembele who miss one on one chance after Messi created a clear goal for him in the first Leg. The truth is VVD was no where to be found in this instances.. Lolz..

And the second leg, Barcelona midfield and Defence were very very stupid... What does it cost then to die there?? grin They were playing like school kids at the back.. It is a pity that Origi used them to shine.. But you know what?? According to English Media, VVD did everything, not Origi, not Trent not Mane in Super cup, not Allison vs Dembele.. It is all about Origi.. Origi also won 97 points and made the team to have 2 EPL golden boot winners.... Too much INTEGRITY in an award!!!
VVD gas won the Ballon d'or already!!

I see a Goalkeeper winning the 2020 Ballon d'or..
From Modric(a midfielder) to VVD(a defender) then to a goalkeeper in another UCL winning team!!

50goals+, 20assists+, without the UCL is boring to them now unless those stats are produced by Harry Kane!!!

Bro Messi will still win the Balon d'or this year. Fingers crossed.

Yes Mourinho's team cant lose a 3 goal margin in succession, I must admit.

And yes, the defenders were almost very stupid in that game. But that's the same way they were in the Copa del rey final as well. Pique had been playing well all season and then just decided to capitulate.

Just look at our past players and compare them with the present in their positions; none is as good.

Xavi retired, Rakitic not as good

Iniesta retired, Coutinho (wont say anything)

Puyol retired, Pique (good today, bad tomorrow)

Alves transferred, Roberto + Semedo (no match)

Neymar transferred, Dembele (Good in 1 game; average in 1; bad in 1)

Suarez a shadow of himself

Busquets a shadow of himself

Only Mats was an improvement in his position; the rest I just dont know what to say. They play well in the league though. But the CL, they fumble.

Only Messi, Alba and Mats that have maintained their standards.

And how the hell did Rafinha escape my mention? Barca would do well to offload him too. I mean how do player of the likes of Rafinha, Roberto etc. still find playing time? Rafinha that is always fallling and has no balance on the field? Sometimes you cant blame the coach.

Our last game, look at it. Rafinha should have already scored 2 in first half. Kept falling, counting leg, miscuing the ball completely when played through. Will you blame the coach?

Do you know against Liverpool 2nd leg that Messi provided 3 clear cut chances for Suarez, Alba and Coutinho?

Did you know against Juve in 2016 / 2017 (2nd leg), Messi provided 3 clear chances for Suarez alone? Will you blame the coach too?
Valverde almost got everything right last season. He's a coach who better plays with 4-4-2 but fans' pressure for him to switch to 4-3-3 more entertaining and possession-style football seems to have undone him quite a bit.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kalixx:

And yes, the defenders were almost very stupid in that game. But that's the same way they were in the Copa del rey final as well. Pique had been playing well all season and then just decided to capitulate.

Just look at our past players and compare them with the present in their positions; none is as good.

Only Mats was an improvement in his position; the rest I just dont know what to say. They play well in the league though. But the CL, they fumble.

And how the hell did Rafinha escape my mention? Barca would do well to offload him too. I mean how do player of the likes of Rafinha, Roberto etc. still find playing time? Rafinha that is always fallling and has no balance on the field? Sometimes you cant blame the coach.

Our last game, look at it. Rafinha should have already scored 2 in first half. Kept falling, counting leg, miscuing the ball completely when played through. Will you blame the coach?

Do you know against Liverpool 2nd leg that Messi provided 3 clear cut chances for Suarez, Alba and Coutinho?

Did you know against Juve in 2016 / 2017 (2nd leg), Messi provided 3 clear chances for Suarez alone? Will you blame the coach too?
Valverde almost got everything right last season. He's a coach who better plays with 4-4-2 but fans' pressure for him to switch to 4-3-3 more entertaining and possession-style football seems to have undone him quite a bit.
VVD will win the Ballon d'or!!! It is very obvious...
If you see UEFA stat, you will open mouth... The hype is too much...

According to UEFA, VVD is far better than Ronaldo+Mane+Salah+Allison combined in 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Drsweetnex: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria alone has effect in how we view things. We view and comment in Nigeria language. Our problem has really affected us indirectly. It makes us very funny thou. �
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2019
When u go wise
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Baba don dey humble small small... D same person who said dey weren't friends and have no relationship.. I trust his fanboys to quote me and how how demented dey are
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Amozever12: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Michhy123:
But wait oh...is it that Messi doesn't speak English?

Just asking because through out the period the lady was just using Spanish with him but uses English with Ronaldo and Van
Has Messi ever played outside Spain Guess u are new here

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:
VVD will win the Ballon d'or!!! It is very obvious...
If you see UEFA stat, you will open mouth... The hype is too much...

According to UEFA, VVD is far better than Ronaldo+Mane+Salah+Allison combined in 2019!!!

Let them go and die. Idiots.
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Silentspeaker(m): 1:52am On Aug 30, 2019
This may be the last few moments I'm going to be alive to even come on nairaland.The people I borrowed money from are threatening me with police, court and even death. I'm addicted to drugs, opiates well. I'm sad, scared, angered and I'm contemplating suicide. I'm 21yrs old.

Pls I need psychological, emotional, financial, physical and mental help. I have nothing else to do. I sold all I got.
HELP ME!!!! PLS GOD! PLS GUYS!!!!!
See full story via below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5383616/im-big-debt-depressed-addicted#81662276
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Baba don dey humble small small... D same person who said dey weren't friends and have no relationship.. I trust his fanboys to quote me and how how demented dey are
CR7!!!
Maturity taken to another level.
Nice one. The Boss leads from approach.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Nbote:
sharaaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by anyimontana(m): 4:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Adewumi9999:
Those Goats can buy your generation grin
u sound stupid,I'm sure u don't know what GOAT in my statement mean.kids littered everywhere
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Ronaldo wan go tell am over dinner say 'Messi, admit say I better pass you" grin or go prove yourself for another league na angry

Messi of course, will just laugh and continue eating grin grin
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by xpool(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2019
TimmyA:
See constructive relationship ... and some people will be disturbing themselves with unnecessary rivalry
Those disturbing themselves with your so called unnecessary rivalry are those that have pushed football far above all sports; it is healthy and natural

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by xpool(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Nbote:
This one na noodle-age pikin
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2019
see messi's composure as he was listening to C.
C said we have shared theseseats for fifteen years,what an unbelievable feat.
they created an era for nthemselves.
they were light to football lovers but eclipse to many football players.
let go and prepare for work before i go late
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Timmy301(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
he resemble am true true. But I think Rowan Atkinson is older now grin
Lol, I just dey sight am
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Timmy301(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Kalixx:

True tho
Who's mats anyway?
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Messi always looking like slowpoke. Laughing anyhow!!tueh!!!
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:
You don't need to blame Sergio Roberto. Suarez, a number 9 that failed to score in UCL for more than 10 games deserve more blames or Dembele who miss one on one chance after Messi created a clear goal for him in the first Leg. The truth is VVD was no where to be found in this instances.. Lolz..

And the second leg, Barcelona midfield and Defence were very very stupid... What does it cost then to die there?? grin They were playing like school kids at the back.. It is a pity that Origi used them to shine.. But you know what?? According to English Media, VVD did everything, not Origi, not Trent not Mane in Super cup, not Allison vs Dembele.. It is all about Origi.. Origi also won 97 points and made the team to have 2 EPL golden boot winners.... Too much INTEGRITY in an award!!!
VVD gas won the Ballon d'or already!!

I see a Goalkeeper winning the 2020 Ballon d'or..
From Modric(a midfielder) to VVD(a defender) then to a goalkeeper in another UCL winning team!!

50goals+, 20assists+, without the UCL is boring to them now unless those stats are produced by Harry Kane!!!

Go and die... Ronaldo 2 seasons ago did more than what Messi did last season and he still didn't win it.. u Messi fans celebrated it saying modric deserved it, u dint know karma is real ... Now u re here saying rubbish...better carry ur very big L sign.. grin grin grin
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
eni4real:

VVD: 350 points
Messi: 270+ points
Ronaldo: 75 points
Mane: 51 points
Salah: 49 points!!!

How is Ronaldo behind VVD??

According to UEFA, VVD is >>>Ronaldo+Mane+Salah combined in 2019!!!!

VVD qualify to be the Liverpool GOAT now shocked shocked shocked

VVD also greater than Messi ...
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Kalixx:

See bro, one thing that is definitely not helping Messi is that he doesnt get campaigned for at all. The team, the coaches; no one really campaigns for him. They just keep callling him GOAT this, GOAT that, and thats where it ends.

Asides that, Sergi Roberto is as terrible as a player as it gets. He's just a jack of all trades but master of none. U sef think am nah, can u compare him to Alves we had, profile-for-profile? Roberto is f**king terrible o. He's so sneaky and I dont know how he escapes criticism. I prefer E.V for another 3 years than Roberto for just 1 year; yes its that bad.

Suarez, admittedly, has indirectly cost Messi a lot - to the extent I find it hard to believe they're best of friends. If I was Messi, walahi, na to draw line for our friendship say - u cant be costing me trophies and best player of the year and ull be shining teeth with me off-camera. Suarez lost his competitive edge after 2017. Now, he's just an averagely good player; that's it. The midfield too is a mess, with Busquets a complete shadow of himself , esp. in the toughest of games and Rakitic not being able to make possession plays well enough.

Now to the board: the experimentation of letting Guardiola go on leave in 2012 was the most idiotic move they allowed. They have experimented with a lot of average coaches from Vilanova being the best of them all, to Martino, to Enrique, to E.V. When you have a terribly good player like Messi that comes only once in a generation, you dont experiment too much with such a star. You stick with the tried and true. That is why I kinda like Madrid, honestly. They knew they had Ronaldo (2nd best), what did they do? Simple: they sacked Pellegrini (equally good) and went for only high-profile coaches - they didnt experiment too much with Ronaldo's career. They first went for Mourinho; then they went for Ancelotti (proven coaches at the top of their managerial careers). They even went for Rafa Benitez. All whats common with these 3 is that theyve won the champions league. It was only because Ronaldo didnt like Benitez that he was fired and Zidane succeeded him, who anyway was the right-hand man besides Ancelotti then. In fact Madrid had almost secured a deal to land coach Jupp Heynckes (another proven CL winner)

On the other hand, barca was experimenting with Tito, then Martino, then Enrique, then Valverde (of which all four combined havent even won a CL trophy in their entire careers)

The board has cost Messi a lot from not not holding Guardiola down enough even with his history with it, which bcoms more spurious given the fact that he's already in his 3rd season with Man City that are even English.

I must admit Messi doesnt play too well in away games but he plays good enough that if others stepped up, barca should hav won in those away games. But that is the exact time everyone will go off.

The only thing the board has done that makes me a bit happier is their purchase of de jong and griezmann, and I wouldnt mind Neymar joining the mix. This can only cover for the tactical averageness of the coach.

U just showed the world how biased u are... If not for Suarez, Madrid would hv win the treble in zidane's second season... He won European golden boot... Scored about 14 goals in the last 5 league games for Barca to lift the la Liga title by one point...

U guys keep on blaming every player that plAys with Messi both for club and country when he fails...but when he wins , u guys are quick to scream goat up and down , even if he didn't score...u guys will not remember those that put in the efforts... Messi fans are known as wankstars all over the world

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U just showed the world how biased u are... If not for Suarez, Madrid would hv win the treble in zidane's second season... He won European golden boot... Scored about 14 goals in the last 5 league games for Barca to lift the la Liga title by one point...

U guys keep on blaming every player that plAys with Messi both for club and country when he fails...but when he wins , u guys are quick to scream goat up and down , even if he didn't score...u guys will not remember those that put in the efforts... Messi fans are known as wankstars all over the world

Why not keep shut if you are not patient to understand someone's argument?

My contention is Suarez post 2017. Not pre. When Suarez scored 14 goals in 5 games was in 2016 when Atletico eliminated Barca which was Zidane's first season as head.

So pls, matter weh no consine u, even if u wan chook mouth, at least understand where someone is coming from. D*ckhead.
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Kalixx:

Why not keep shut if you are not patient to understand someone's argument?

My contention is Suarez post 2017. Not pre. When Suarez scored 14 goals in 5 games was in 2016 when Atletico eliminated Barca which was Zidane's first season as head.

So pls, matter weh no consine u, even if u wan chook mouth, at least understand where someone is coming from. D*ckhead.

The thing pain am no b small grin grin... Messi wankstars grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Russia 2018 World Cup: Meet The 32 Qualified Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.