Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam (3020 Views)

Big Butty Actress Destiny Etiko Wonderful Transformation / Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Nairafame1: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wizkid show his face after seeing Big butty twerking to Olamide new song,

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/o-blor-blor-wizkid-reacted-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Nairafame1: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked
Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked
Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Vikkoh(m): 1:33am On Aug 30, 2019
angry angry Like if you noticed the stretch marks on her bleached thighs.

1 Like

Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Vikkoh:
angry angry Like if you noticed the stretch marks on her bleached thighs.

The marks actually turns me on a great deal.
Kai!! Mehn..

1 Like

Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2019
I always have this feeling that if I am single till I make it , I might just turn too wizkid that do chop and clean mouth, I can't be in a marriage where I know deeply the girl is in for the fame and money , I don't blame him for the type of heart he has, He might have toasted like 40 ladies and was turndown by all when he was broke so he already has that mentality that they re in for his money, He knows he can't get Jada pallock type if he was a broke nigga, At last he will get married to one of his secondary school girl.
Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by grindman004: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2019
the tin blor blor true true
Re: O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam by kemzy036: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

18+ See Sexy Pictures And Videos Of Bbnaija Yesterday Pool Party / Dress Code,tiwa Savage Reveal Outfit For Her Show At Eko Hotel / See 50 Million Naira Cake At Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.