Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Which Motor Car Brand Is Danfor Bus And Why Is It Called Danfor Bus: Photo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Motor Car Brand Is Danfor Bus And Why Is It Called Danfor Bus: Photo (799 Views)

No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Abu Dhabi-based Tawazun Invests ₦45b In Russian Aurus Car Brand / I Need Old Volvo Or Mazda Motor Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Motor Car Brand Is Danfor Bus And Why Is It Called Danfor Bus: Photo by Frankempire(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let me take you on a stroll down memory lane.

The buses that people today know as Danfo buses are not the original Danfo buses. They are actually an improvement over the original Danfo buses. The original Danfo buses, as far as I am concerned, are extinct.

If you know the 2003 hit song, ‘Danfo Driver by Mountain Black and Mad Mellon’, then you’d have seen the real danfo bus; that’s what they used for the video shoot. Here is the video of the song in case you you’d like to watch it:

And, below is an image of the original Danfo Bus.

This bus is made and assembled by the German company Volks Wagen. It is officially know as the Type 2, because it is a ‘child’ to the Volkswagen Beetle, which is official known as Type 1. Unlike the ‘child’, the Volks Wagen Beetle is a ‘dwarf’.

source https://yawabase..com/2019/08/which-motor-car-brand-is-danfo-bus.html

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Workshop / Importance of Car Tracker, best Sellers And Installer / I Need A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.