Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ (2881 Views)

Iphone X Or Redmi note 10 Pro? / Samsung 10 Or Iphone X Or Google Pixel 4 Xl / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by umt13(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLS WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO FOR IPHONE X OR S10+?
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
What kind of JAMB question is this...
You are contemplating a 2017 Apple flagship with a 2019 Samsung flagship...
Nothing musa no go see for gate undecided

10 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Jake420: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
The s10+ even destroys xs max.
The s10+ is the best all-rounder of 2019

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Jake420:
S10+ no destroy d Xmas abeg undecided Talk wetin u know. go look benchmark scores

3 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Jake420: 1:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Myllz:

S10+ no destroy d Xmas abeg undecided Talk wetin u know. go look benchmark scores
Lol go benchmark scores and come back.
Also i only use antutu or master lu not geekbench
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Jake420:

Lol go benchmark scores and come back.
Also i only use antutu or master lu not geekbench
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Boyco: 2:07am On Aug 30, 2019
For me, iPhone x has a slightly better camera , but its very rampant now , almost everyone has an iphone x ...i would pick d s10plus cuz its better for me
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by seankafor(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Samsung anyday anytime

5 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
If it was xs max I would have gone for that but I would take s10+ over x but if you plan on selling it later on the x would fetch a higher price

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by dangoteinlaw: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Go for iPhone X joor, even an iPhone 8plus has better value than these shitty Android phones. U don't wanna be using the same phone as a tomato seller.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by seankafor(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Go for iPhone X joor, even an iPhone 8plus has better value than these shitty Android phones. U don't wanna be using the same phone as a tomato seller.
bro iPhone x don cast ah swear..
Every b'itch and runs girl now uses iPhone.. iTunes dudes and moma boys..

Bro Samsung is the truth..embrace the truth and it shall set you free

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Is he getting the phone to use and enjoy it or is he getting it to resell it undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by dangoteinlaw: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Is he getting the phone to use and enjoy it or is he getting it to resell it undecided
who still uses a phone till it spoils, why do u tink ppl use pouches?

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Jake420: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019

Okay
I see good point but the s10+ has higher ram and faster processor so in real world use the s10+ is better you should try YouTube speed comparisons,
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by dangoteinlaw: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
seankafor:
bro iPhone x don cast ah swear..
Every b'itch and runs girl now uses iPhone.. iTunes dudes and moma boys..

Bro Samsung is the truth..embrace the truth and it shall set you free
dude unless you are talking about the Xs and Xs max then you aren't making any point. U know what the iPhone X carries?? So many ppl have it coz that phone is the truth. The camera, processor, the extremely slim sexy appearance, even iPhone had to discontinue to to save the Xr and Xs from embarrassment. Does a phone have to cost 1milion or be used by bill gates before u appreciate it's performance? Check the whole nairaland and show me a Samsung for sale without a crack and then check for iPhone X for sale without cracks too. Samsung are too fragile, even if they drop on rug they will shatter like say na 10 storey e fall from.

Even the new A series wey come out, check on nairaland make u see as ppl want sell their own after few days usage.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
dude unless you are talking about the Xs and Xs max then you aren't making any point. U know what the iPhone X carries?? So many ppl have it coz that phone is the truth. The camera, processor, the extremely slim sexy appearance, even iPhone had to discontinue to to save the Xr and Xs from embarrassment. Does a phone have to cost 1milion or be used by bill gates before u appreciate it's performance? Check the whole nairaland and show me a Samsung for sale without a crack and then check for iPhone X for sale without cracks too. Samsung are too fragile, even if they drop on rug they will shatter like say na 10 storey e fall from.

Even the new A series wey come out, check on nairaland make u see as ppl want sell their own after few days usage.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kylekent59: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
In the next ten years, all these phones would be like Nokia.

Embrace what you are enjoying now.

Some girls you see using Iphone X mas have had their pussy fuccked.

Imagine a girl use her sweat to buy Iphone x max?

The truth hurts, I know those that are about to blast me. grin grin
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by shogsman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jake420:

Take it easy bro,Xs max is way out s10+’s league.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

oga me I love apple more than android but what u just said is rubbish no vex the x was discontinued because it had serious problems on release battery life was shit
2. It wasn't having the projected sales it was supposed to get no simple Johnny buy am because was tooo expensive and not worth it(note that iPhone sales in generally have been going down but because the old models still have value and receive regular updates so the iPhone biggest competitor is the iPhone itself
3.it was an experimental phone for how no home button would be and to celebrate the anniversary of iPhone
4.how can you say Samsung is fragile Ehnnnn
IPhone x was sooo brittle was a stated fact because of the glass back
If I was to advise somebody I'll tell them to get the xr or xs max because these are far better than the x
Me that I'm an apple junkie iPhone I get
Airpods I get
Even watch I wan buy only the mac I don't like
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kylekent59:
In the next ten years, all these phones would be like Nokia.

Embrace what you are enjoying now.

Some girls you see using Iphone X mas have had their pussy fuccked.

Imagine a girl use her sweat to buy Iphone x max?

The truth hurts, I know those that are about to blast me. grin grin
not every girl is runs my guy I know ppl who girls who work for what they have and are even more competent than most guys I know

3 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by henryobinna(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Boyco:
For me, iPhone x has a slightly better camera , but its very rampant now , almost everyone has an iphone x ...i would pick d s10plus cuz its better for me
X doesn't have a better cam abeg.. even the XS Max doesn't have a better cam than the s10+..
na wa oh...

there are areas the Xsmax(not X) is better than the s10+ such as fluidity of operation. but generally S10 and S10+ were the best phones of 2019 not factoring note 10+...

When I say generally, I mean when factoring every feature
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Ebubemg(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
umt13:
lol
pls don't insult s10+, it's even better than xs max
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Ovie56(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
simple, ios or android
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by henryobinna(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

About the bold, to be very honest with you, my s10 once fell on a very hard surface... actually a tarred floor... yet no crack or anything just a dent... that isn't even noticeable even when you're holding the phone... note that then I wasn't using a pouch or screengaurd
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kylekent59: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingkun69:
not every girl is runs my guy I know ppl who girls who work for what they have and are even more competent than most guys I know

Read my comment again. I didn't say all, but "some girls"
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by blissbliss: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Kingkun69:

If I was to advise somebody I'll tell them to get the xr or xs max because these are far better than the x
My brother, would you advise I buy an XS? Kingkun69
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Kingkun69(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2019
blissbliss:

My brother, would you advise I buy an XS? Kingkun69
nah I would rather get the s10+ over xs/x but it's your own choice and budget at the end of the day
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by blissbliss: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingkun69:
nah I would rather get the s10+ over xs/x but it's your own choice and budget at the end of the day
Thanks brother
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
shogsman:

Take it easy bro,Xs max is way out s10+’s league.
Lol, lets put them head to head,
Build quality - Xs Max gets a slightly better build
Design - S10's punch hole display and curved screen looks sleeker than Xs max's ugly notch
Battery - S10+ destroys Xs Max
Display - lol, no need to even contemplate S10+ obliterates Xs Max
Camera - Different colour science but S10+ is more versatile with the wide angle lens
Processor power- Apple's A12 bionic is slightly better than SD855 in S10+
Biometrics - Both have advanced bio recognition systems but a fingerprint scanner is more convenient than Face ID
So the winner is....
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Rubbish
it's not. I use both iPhone X and a Samsung A70, the iPhone 6s Plus I gave to my smallie for close to a year now is still far sturdier, have more respect and value than the Samsung.
Don't waste your money on an expensive Samsung phone that will drop price like bra after few months launch

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Redpanter(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
umt13:

S10+ definitely

Get a brand new, sealed Samsung Galaxy s10+ 8gb 128gb at #266500

Pay on delivery

Contact on WhatsApp https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: Iphone X Or Samsung S10+ by Baadal(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
S10 PLUS DUAL SIM Mint condition like new with box and accessories with case and glass protector 220k only.Call/WhatsApp 08025220285

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nokia 2.3. See Review, Specs And Price. / Infinix Alpha Marvel(x502) With Complete Accessories For Sale In Lagos / How To Transfer Money From Your Account To Another Account Using You Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.