Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State (497 Views)

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State by olusegundire(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Farming is a good business this days..and many teaming youth are shifting focus to the sector.
There are viable,fertile land for farming in osun state...Either you wan to lease or purchase,contact Yemcee agro service consultancy to get yours as limited space is available.... and if you need farm manager to help you manage and monitor your farm please contact S.....Call 07066616950
Re: Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State by aremuforlife(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
[/quote][quote author=olusegundire post=81744451]Farming is a good business this days..and many teaming youth are shifting focus to the sector.
There are viable,fertile land for farming in osun state...Either you wan to lease or purchase,contact Yemcee agro service consultancy to get yours as limited space is available.... and if you need farm manager to help you manage and monitor your farm please contact S.....Call 07066616950

Cost of land and what kind of crop is suitable to plant on the land
Locatik6in osu
Re: Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State by olusegundire(m): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2019
the land i have are for lease..10k per acre///// cassava,maize,vegetables e.t.c can be planted
Re: Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State by authocratic: 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
olusegundire:
the land i have are for lease..10k per acre///// cassava,maize,vegetables e.t.c can be planted
What land/acre do you have for sale, location, and cost?
aremuforlife:

Cost of land and what kind of crop is suitable to plant on the land
Locatik6in osu
What land/acre do you have for sale, location, and cost?
Re: Get Acres Of Land For Farming In Osun State by dedons: 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
olusegundire:
Ok

(1) (Reply)

15tons Of Soybean For Sale. / 5 birds capacity Defeathering machine Very Affordable Call 07062828943 / This Truck Is Available For Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.