Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics (63767 Views)

Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by vickayo: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim blows hot as she reacts to men who ask her for S*x and send their P**nis photos. Gistvic Reports.

Juliet Ibrahim said she is single and any man who want to toast her should toast her well by sending nice message that will ginger her to reply on whatsaap.

We recall, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, dated Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim, but their love turned sour as they broke up.

Watch Video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wmt5Sjqhd/?igshid=9rwi7voozypa

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/am-singletoast-me-well-juliet-ibrahim.html

1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by yinkus6750(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Screenshots not enough.
She should mention names and attach pictures to them.
Else she's also enjoying it.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2019
One girl will say men re dumb on this post, unknown to her its her boyfriend that sent Juliet those stupid text.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by oluwadabira111(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok she just remind me. i will soon send my own message at least to shoot my shot,who knows what can happen if u know you knowwink

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by chiommy123(f): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2019
But what is wrong with some people sending their peepee pix around like mad people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by youngbang(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
She has no one to blame she caused it herself, she publicly declared herself a hoe when she said she is now crushing on Chris brown. She forget she just gone through a relationship. Anyway na her problem

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Timmy301(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2019
That guy na fuu grin
And he thinks he'd get her with his dumb English
Sick lines
"You make me natural" grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by meobizy(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol. joysticks are beautiful. Dick pics are a gift. She should appreciate them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Tamasaba: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Instead of sending their account details

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Righteousness89(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
LIVING BY THE PROMISES OF GOD

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The Bible which is the WORD of GOD is littered with Promises of GOD.

The Bible is not a Story Book. Every Promise of GOD which you can locate , Believe and Claim is Guaranteed to Work for you.

Unbelief has Made a whole lot of people miss out on Great and Mighty things that should be theirs..

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

The Bible is not Just to read the Stories of Paul, Elijah, JESUS CHRIST, peter, Moses, Daniel, Elisha, etc . The Bible is for us to Be Living Evidences of what our Eyes can read.

Gone are the days you read the Bible for reading or religion sake.. Any promise your eyes can see and Believe and Claim will work for you and in you..

Stop Limiting GOD ALMIGHTY. Stop trying to help GOD ALMIGHTY.. All you need do is Make your way Right with HIM. Accept JESUS CHRIST, Believe and Trust HIM.. Search out the Promises that pertains to you, Personalize it, Believe it and Receive it. It's not by Struggle.. How it comes to pass is not your Business.. The One who Owns the Word and the World will bring it to pass.

Here are some of the Promises of GOD which I Personally walk with and are working in in my affairs

Deuteronomy 2:25
Isah 60:1-22
Isah 43:2
Isah 41:9-16
Isah 49:23
Isah 49:25-26
Deuteronomy 11:10-12
Deuteronomy 28:12
Deuteronomy 28:1-13
Isah 45:1-3
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Isah 26:3
3John:2
Philpians 4:13,19
Matthew 11:28
John 14:13-14

GOD ALMIGHTY Give us Understanding..

If you are yet to Accept JESUS Christ then do it now ! There is No more Time

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by anungangampu: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
gggggggggggggggggg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by DameB(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
cheesy grin grin lol
Some people are funny on so many levels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by spafu(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
As she is hrushing for Chris Brown others are crushing on her too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by PureGoldh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Issoryt

I wish her all the Best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Ok she just remind me. i will soon send my own message at least to shoot my shot,who knows what can happen if u know you knowwink
ki omo olope ba le fi oko dabira fun����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by 1mrprolific7(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
If you go give me 10 secs make i send my joystick too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by kappotube123: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Emmytech01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
join this innovation now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
youngbang:
She has no one to blame she caused it herself, she publicly declared herself a hoe when she said she is now crushing on Chris brown. She forget she just gone through a relationship. Anyway na her problem

So crushing makes you a hoe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by BigJoe19: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
This Juliet Ibrahim is too fine but I heard that pressing her butt is what turns her on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by WildChild00(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
1mrprolific7:
If you go give me 10 secs make i send my joystick too
ashawo Kobo Kobo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by princfred(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
chiommy123:
But what is wrong with some people sending their peepee pix around like mad people
Lol na wetin the gods tell them to do na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Bhamson: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Men chasing after ass since the garden of eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by fergie001: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Who has her Whatsapp number?,I want to advise her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Adakintroy2: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
It's a spirit to spirit communications..no need including the sense. Those ones have been paralyzes by the Spirit of lust to which your outlook represent.

They know their matriach by spirit and she knows them.

No one send those pictures to okojo Iweala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
you have made your name and fame on beauty and sexy, so what does she expect? Do you see people sending Penis photos to Zainab Ahmed Minister of finance, Oprah, Christine Lagarde, Ngozi Okonjo, MoAbudu, that woman who is MD of 1st bank etc etc.

If all you want to be is sexy, then all you will attract is those looking for sex.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics by Adakintroy2: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019

No one send those pictures to okojo Iweala.

There is something you communicatin. No one is that naive. If you don't know look at the mirror again you will see yourself clear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.