Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 (16798 Views)

Download King Of Boys 2 Season 1 Complete Episodes (2021) Here / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by PureFace1(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Kemi Adetiba has confirmed that she's working on making 'King Of Boys 2'.

10 months after the premiere of Kemi Adetiba’s groundbreaking thriller, ‘King Of Boys,’ she has hinted plans to shoot a second phase.

In a tweet on Monday, August 26, 2019, Adetiba tweeted about her efforts at making another phase of the film.

However, the filmmaker refused to clarify if the intended ‘King Of Boys 2’ will be a prequel or sequel to the first franchise.

“So, finally tackled the scene where Makanaki and Odogwu Malay meet (read as confront) each other for the first time in KOB 2... And..” she tweeted.

The tweet got fans of the film and the filmmaker expressing opinions on what shape the script should take.

Adetiba was quick to inform fans that she’s afraid to share the script with anyone including the actors saying she might need to have the crew and cast sign the non-disclosure form.

“I'm even afraid to share the script with ANYONE at this point. Even folks that NEED to read it. But, as I've mentioned before, even if you manage to get your hands on a script, NO script will have the final scene. And we will shoot 3 alternate endings...Cos I don't trust y'all

“Hmmmmmmmm... With the way y'all are acting, I definitely will need a lockdown on the KOB 2 set, with everyone signing airtight NDAS.”

She also dropped hint on how she intends to conclude the story, which has had several Nigerians in and outside Nigeria talking.

“I just figured out how I want KOB 2 to end,” she tweeted. She went on to say, “Damn near at the end of the script and the ONLY thing that had us stomped was a fitting ending. Now we got it!!! However... It's so good, we'll have to keep it secret and out of the official script even given to the actors”.

The filmmaker broke all her record, which was set by ‘The Wedding Party 1’.

Adetiba’s ‘King Of Boys’ grossed over N100 million after maintaining number one spot in cinemas for seven weeks and emerged the 4th highest-grossing Nollywood film of all time.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/kemi-adetiba-confirms-king-of-boys-2/bv81mkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-FQLKaUCk

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Tobinrobin(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
This woman is really doing good for herself. King of boys is a rather interesting movie �. Kudos to you miss/Mrs

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Neddstark: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Cool, its like sequels sell in Nigeria. Jenifa is a good example.

But I need to ask, how come good nollywood films don't stay too long in cinemas. It's nonsense like Chief Daddy, Wedding Party that stayed so long in cinemas and made so much money because it was the only film available to watch by moviegoers

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Rilwayne001: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Most boring thing I've seen in a Cinema undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by PureGoldh(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2019
OK o
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by happney65: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2019
I just hope I can just suckk her boobieee one day..Her bosom dey always dey totori mi...

Nobody should come at me..I am not feeling fine..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by passyhansome(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Who else have not watched the movie like me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Yewandequeen(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Wow that's nice.

I just hope they reduce the screen time this time and not the 3hrs + the part one had... Wheew

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
I am shocked, why? It is commonsense to make sequels to successful movies.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by seven7clien(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
please lett her do it, the part 1 was quite interesting

get your professional website for 9k only, whatspp - 070_630_841_71

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by chinavs9ja(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok

Twitter account for sale 7k followers....check my signature
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by JeffreyJames(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
King of Boys was 3hrs of my life wasted. Unnecessarily long with so many useless scenes. At some point I think they didn't even know what to do anymore. undecided

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Harlem2(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Who cares
undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Abdul9025(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
lols... imagine fah... so she think the part 1 makes sense.... the trailer sweet pass the movie itself atleast it misled us a little . the movie is over hype walahi.. I only enjoy the popcorn I ate while watching it in the cinema

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by dheespectre: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
T
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by mrvitalis(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Most boring thing I've seen in a Cinema undecided
U have big problem

42 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by princeSammyz: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice movie actually at KOB, real and raw. Btw, how do ppl comment empty comments here. Seems impossible for me

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by ChristyB(f): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Make she no even try am.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by SoftP(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2019
W
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2019
One of the few Nigeria movies I would pay repeatedly to watch.

But October1 and figurine still top my chat of having watched it more, but KOB was top notch.
Would want to see makanaki back and see how it pans out.

Nigeria movie is still thrash though apart from the above mention.

34 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by wittyt98(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2019
I'm yet to watch the part 1 sef grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by obembet(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2019
happney65:

Nobody should come at me..I am not feeling fine..

We know

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2019
meobizy:
I am shocked, why? It is commonsense to make sequels to successful movies.

Once the tidy links up well.
From the epilogue in one, she hasn't left the business

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2019
JeffreyJames:
King of Boys 2 was 3hrs of my life wasted. Unnecessarily long with so many useless scenes. At some point I think they didn't even know what to do anymore. undecided

When u waste ur time watching rubbish from destiny etiko or her colleagues that have nothing but shouting and blood ritual to offer.

KOB2 is not even out

36 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by orhohenry206(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
passyhansome:
Who else have not watched the movie like me
Me ooh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
I'm definitely not watching the part 2.... The part 1 didn't end well for me...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by orhohenry206(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Zeus3818xxx:
How does it work Please I need useful information
Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Mateen1000: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=81749310]Most boring thing I've seen in a Cinema undecided[/quote
Are you normal?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 by Rasbel(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Mehn the part one was like indian movie with its overly long duration

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today! (photos) / Kuch Kuch Locha Hai (2015) Hindi Full Movie Dvdscr Download / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.