Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS (5852 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) / Actress Stella Calls Out Married Movie Director Demanding Sex For Work. PHOTOS / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Davido Taking His Girlfriend To Work (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Can you imagine? This Photographer will surprise you.

See More Photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/see-where-i-am-model-cries-out-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2019
shocked
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Officialgarri: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2019
This is why I hardly crush on girls I find on social media.

I cannot be crushing on filter and makeup

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by EngrMarve(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2019
camera man with the head shot

6 Likes

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by thesicilian: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
I can't even lie down in that kind of place

1 Like

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by drips8(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Her skin looks more radiant in the second picture than the original

The power of filters

2 Likes

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by laurentium(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
see as dem use Photoshop baff this dirty girl up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2019
So, are you saying this photographer didn’t see at least pant Photographers dey enjoy o. No wonder they always live long.

No be to go buy camera

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by ValCon888: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Truth be told. That was creative.

19 Likes

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by peachesandroses(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wonderful!! That photographer knows his onions!

4 Likes

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
I need his contact abeg...
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
q
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
See this is the photographer that girls use to deceive us on Instagram angry
See wetin I go do you

2 Likes

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Dsgraphiks(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
The photographer is good
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by joseo: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
The guy is good

1 Like

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Sijo01(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Photographers and makeup artiest, I don't know who among them will make heaven.
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sijo01:
Photographers and makeup artiest, I don't know who among them will make heaven.
Both of them will make heaven

1 Like

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by careytommy37(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

I swear, the pictures look like two completely different beings and backgrounds
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
The difference between both photos is like night and day cheesy
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by franchasng: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
The story of how Tacha deceived so many guys into believing she is a hot light skin chick not until live videos from Big Brother exposed her multi colored plantain hands and feet with massively sagging boobs filled with stretch marks, ayama embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Kendumazy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by iamapplord(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

Mad editing...see the girl's skin in the first pix and compare it to the other
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Naijazure: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
I dunno why some people will just easily get confused... These are two different people in the two pics nah...i.e the elder and younger sisters

Look closely...lol.

1 Like

Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Only fools would get depressed from social media lifestyle. Bruh everyone is as miserable as you are, they are just good at covering it up with filters. Baba na scam
Re: See Where I Am! Model Cries Out After Photographer Finish His Work. PHOTOS by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Imagine!! Agbako lawon photographers yi faa

grin

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As She Awaits Her Husband / Reactions As Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With Wife Inside The Bathroom / Nembe Ijaw Girls Leaked Lesbian Sextape (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.