Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Become A Programmer By Coding From Scratch - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Become A Programmer By Coding From Scratch (306 Views)

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch / Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch / Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Programmer By Coding From Scratch by tactics: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Hello Abuja! Mexoom Consulting & MultiServices Ltd. is organizing a programming training. We have decided to subsidize the training fees so that everyone interested can easily pay for the training which is schedule to start right after election. You don't want to miss this training because it is a lifetime experience. Learn it once, make money for life!

Here is a summary of the training:

1. Software developer training (JAVA)
2. Mobile application developer training (JAVA)
3. Mobile application developer training (CORDOVA)
4. Web developer training (PHP)
5. Web developer training (CODEIGNITER)
6. WordPress developer training
7. Digital marketing training
8. Web designer training

Your first training starts here. this is a very simple html tag which is used to create a scrolling text or an image and it is used like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<marquee>Become a WordPress developer with ₦50,000 only</marquee>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open your notepad editor from your laptop or desktop, copy the marquee code above and paste it in your notepad. Go to file menu from your notepad and click on SAVE AS then write web.html as the file name and save it. Go to the location where you saved this web.html and double click on it so that it can open in your default web browser. You will see the animated scrolling effect of the code.

Here are the things you will learn during this training:

1. How to build a blog website.
2. How to build an e-commerce website
3. How to build a company/business website
4. How to build a school website
5. How to build an e-learning website
6. How to build a forum website
7. How to build an artisan/handy men's website
8. Social media website like Facebook
9. Live Chat platform
10. How to integrate API's in websites e.g payment gateway,SMS, chat system etc.

You will also learn these base on your training course:
1. How to get premium WordPress themes free of charge
2. How to use photoshop to crop and resize images
3. You will learn social media marketing
5. You will learn digital marketing
6. You will learn how to manage your Control panel
7. You will learn how to become a Freelancer
8 You will learn how to integrate Google analytics in any website
9.You will learn how to register for Google Adsense, Google Adwords and integrate Google adverts in any website or pay Google to advertise your products for you.
10. You will learn how to monetize/make money with your YouTube videos(if eligible)
11. You will learn folder management in programming.

Speaking of WordPress, it has ready to use themes with downloadable demo contents to build any website in minutes. CMS is one of the fastest way of building any website within the shortest time. In fact, l can build two websites in a day with WordPress. You can make money faster with CMS than building it with coding from scratch. This is ideal for building complex websites; it is best to use PHP frameworks like Codeigniter or Laravel. l use PHP frameworks to build complex websites from scratch. It is quite good to know the coding aspect because it will help you to become a pro. As for me l can easily go to WordPress code and edit it even if it is in live server because l am conversant with it very well. l have even gone as far as building a WordPress theme and plugin for a client some years ago. You can become a web developer too by enrolling in my training today.

l have more than 11 years of experience in IT. l have built several websites, applications/software for many companies. If you want to see the projects l have done, please let me know and l will show you with multiple links.

l will make sure that you know how to build all these websites within this six weeks of training. If for any reason you still need to learn more before you graduate then l will extend the training period so that you can learn everything. My priority is to make sure you really know how to build website. After this training you start using your knowledge to make money.

Kindly note that I.T companies will not ask for your certificate to work with them but they will ask about the projects you have done before you qualify for their interview. That is why we are going to host all your websites that you will build during this training in our server or in the domain you own. If you already know programming and want to perfect your skill, you can enroll for this training.

Did you know that companies are looking for a WordPress developer more in Lagos than in Abuja?

Did you know that there are more open jobs in IT industry especially in Lagos, Abuja and Port harcourt?

When companies are looking for PHP developer, they will say a knowledge in CMS is an added advantage. That means fat salary for you!
In other words, if you are already a web developer and you want to perfect your skill, we can slash the price and duration for the training based on your level of experience. If you are not in Abuja, you are not left out. We can do the training online because it is information technology. Everything is possible!

If you are interested in this training and you want to make payment, please send me a message on WhatsApp on https:///2349080087168 or Call 08063000902

Our company bank account is available on request. If you want to pay instrumentally or you want to come to our office to make physical payment, please contact us. Note that a certificate will be issued on successful completion of the class. If you want to know what you will learn from your chosen course please chat with me on Whatsapp.

Training will start on Saturday September 7, 2019

Webshite: https://www.webghosts.com.ng

Office Address: Mexoom Consulting & Multi-Services Ltd. Suite 83, Befs Plaza, last floor on Eco bank, opposite Mountain of Fire Utako, Abuja-FCT, Nigeria.

Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Become A Programmer By Coding From Scratch by jflexy(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
Refund my money or finish your work... Stop ignoring me. You can't finish the work you were given but you're still retaining the money you were paid.

Lalasticala, seun, this man isn't to be trusted, he'll be acting like an angel until you pay him, he either does nonsense for you and then go ahead to block you if you complain of error, everyone should take note. I paid this man 30k for work upfront, after doing a job I complained of errors on it, he stopped replying me and even went ahead to block me. Everyone should be mindful of him

(1) (Reply)

Fundamentals Of Oil And Gas Industry By Smart And Skilled Associates Limited / IBM Sterling Commerce Online Training / Oracle Primavera (project Management Software) Training In Lagos,july 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.