Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! (2632 Views)

Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) / The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / Abuja Nairlander Sign In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by queeneve: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
Attention, attention, attention!

Nairalander couples are having babies and we need everyone to come and help congratulates these couples and please if you have a name that you would like to suggest, PLEASE DO SO!

Mygoldie and Kool
Omoloa and 190
Inkie and Reality
Yorisb and his multiple baby mommas
Dsense and Yme
Google and Chamotex
Jaybee and Madlady
Vic and Queeneve
Mobo and Tiger Woods's ex wife
Mr cock and Precious

Let congratulates these WONDERFUL COUPLES with their bundle of joy! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2010
Don't even know ''Y ME'' tongue
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mobinga: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2010
Me and
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9fTM-bC9Y[/flash]
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by koolchicco: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

Nairalander couples are having babies and we need everyone to come and help congratulates these couples and please if you have a name that you would like to suggest, PLEASE DO SO!

Mygoldie and Kool
Omoloa and 190
Inkie and Reality
Dsense and Yme
Google and Chamotex
Jaybee and Madlady
Vic and Queeneve
Mr cock and Precious

Let congratulates these WONDERFUL COUPLES with their bundle of joy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Match made in heaven - GO FIGURE! kiss
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2010
Precious?  who the hell is precious? I have classssss. , gademmmit!!  angry
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by koolchicco: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2010
Vic and Queen? shocked Lucky Cow(s?)!!!! cheesy
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mygoldie(f): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2010
koolchicco:

Match made in heaven - GO FIGURE! kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss my love.

Mr-Cork:

Precious?  who the hell is precious? I have classssss. , gademmmit!!  angry

abeg sharrap!!!! you should be happy a girl actually agreed to have childrenss for you and you overload btw your mosquito legs. grin grin grin grin( no offeiense)
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Dsense(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss my love.

abeg sharrap!!!! you should be happy a girl actually agreed to have childrenss for you and you overload btw your mosquito legs. grin grin grin grin( no offeiense)
Better run way far far before his prick catch u. grin grin
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mygoldie(f): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2010
D-sense:

Better run way far far before his prick catch u. grin grin

LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Yorisb: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2010
shocked shocked angry undecided
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by HighChief4(m): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2010
koolchicco:

Vic and Queen? shocked Lucky Cow(s?)!!!! cheesy

Are you the same Koolchicco on Youtube?
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2010
I rather have 3some with Queen Eve & MyGoldie,

although they both look like man (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mygoldie(f): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2010
High_Chief:

what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2010
watttt, bro are u sayin MyGoldie is a Indecency actresss on Face tube? tongue
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Tinksh(f): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2010
Congratulations to all!!! grin
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by koolchicco: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2010
Tink_sh:

Congratulations to all!!! grin

Tink_sh U need a partner oh - Would u not consider Mr Cork? undecided cheesy
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mygoldie(f): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2010
koolchicco:

Tink_sh U need a partner - Would u not consider Mr Cork? cheesy

Lmao!!!
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by koolchicco: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2010
High_Chief:

I and my Father are ONE! wink
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by xynerise: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2010
@poster. Include me and skydeep.
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2010
Just becoz i have a 17inches c0rk dont mean am not romantick, I treat womens with respect. Truss me! wink
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by EzeUche0(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2010
Googles [/b]is cheating on [b]Chamotex.
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Mobinga: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2010
EzeUche0:

Googles [/b]is cheating on [b]Chamotex.
Jackpot~!!!
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Tinksh(f): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2010
koolchicco:

Tink_sh U need a partner oh - Would u not consider Mr Cork? undecided cheesy

What? I dont need anything of the sort. I am very happy being on the outside looking in, please leave me there!
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2010
**hmm, i guess every Nairaland womens just want me coz am a sexxxx symboll** tongue
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Tinksh(f): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2010
Not every women, but hope that dream works out for you smiley
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2010
Tink_sh (f), sweetie, actualy, its you I love, NOT Queen eve or MyGoldie. They both ugly, actualy undecided
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Tinksh(f): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Tink_sh (f), sweetie, actualy, its you I love, NOT Queen eve or MyGoldie. They both ugly, actualy undecided

Hehehe!! silly!! So you find a women who says she wont swoon at your words and you have to have her, hehe!!! Im not your type, trust me! You couldnt handle me, there is not a man born that could. Anyway, thought you where going to italy now!
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by MrCork21: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2010
Tink_sh? type? nah, I dont have a type, I nyansh anything (eermm WOmen only, pls). I still tink I love u

though. Yea am off to ITALY 7am tommorow moring and back the same day: Back 6pm GMT. Its just a one day trip wink
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Tinksh(f): 2:25am On Oct 26, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Tink_sh? type? nah, I dont have a type, I nyansh anything (eermm WOmen only, pls). I still tink I love u

though. Yea am off to ITALY 7am tommorow moring and back the same day: Back 6pm GMT. Its just a one day trip wink

hehehe, of course you love me, i am awesome, hehe!! But i am a very hard to get prize, i am not easily swayed! So good luck to you, you have your work cut out for you if your lookin at this white chick. Have a wonderful trip to Italy!
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by InkedNerd(f): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

Mygoldie and Kool
Omoloa and 190
Inkie and Reality
Dsense and Yme
Google and Chamotex
Jaybee and Madlady
Vic and Queeneve
Mr cock and Precious

Lmaaaaaaoooooooo @ red part grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by onstelly(f): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

Mr cock and Precious
I hope percious know that Mr cork is a m.a.l w.a.r.e
Re: Romantic Section: Nairlander's Couples Having A Baby! by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2010
Yes I am satisfied, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Creamish! / I Am Looking For A Girl For Serious Relationship Preferably In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.