Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Nairalander's Gospel Hit Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander's Gospel Hit Single (269 Views)

"Jigijaga": Mojisouls Drops New Gospel Hit Single / Superior Power Latest Gospel Hit Song By Oghenekaro Ogbovoh / How Gospel Artist Michael Jefe Breaks The Internet With His New Gospel Hit Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Gospel Hit Single by owoshuyi(m): 2:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello y'all. I just recorded a gospel hit track titled MY TESTIMONY. It is titled that way cause I see how far God has brought me, despite my challenges, and troubles, and trials. Ever since I was born, God has been there for me and saw through all the things I faced.

The song is a cool hip hop song, and is unique in a way that the verses are not the typical rap flow, but it still got that hip hop feeling.

Please listen to it, make your reviews of the song known, and lastly, let me hear your testimonies too.

God bless.

The link is https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/410746

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Has Finally Released His Highly Anticipated Project Called “deal With It” / New Music Alert: I Hate Rappers By Ptolemy. / 5 New Nigerian Artiste Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.