Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka (31462 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Quaddafi29: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2019
She doesn't get it at all, most women indulge in sex for money particularly in Nigeria so which toy will pay them after the act?
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2019
You are dressed like this and you don't think you already attracted some men who wants you as sex partner? If women use toys, what's the fate of the men you can't control..... A balance will always occur. Prostitution still exist cos of its patronage.
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by SyberKate(f): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Many of us already use toys but the problem with using toys is that it wouldn't gree pay my bills so I still need multiple partners for that

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Is it the lack of sex that make most of them crave for multiple sex partners or lack of money?

Most of the runs girls that have multiple sex partners do so to raise funds from various partners.

Most times,they don't even get wet or enjoy d sex or even like most of d persons they sleep with.
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by missjo(f): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
It damages vaginal wall
What about vibrators cheesy
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by missjo(f): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2019
SyberKate:
Many of us already use toys but the problem with using toys is that it wouldn't gree pay my bills so I still need multiple partners for that

tongue tongue tongue
shocked
so the guy above was right afterall
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Tina246: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
OK what if the toy enter there and refuses to come out.
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Rekhina(f): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2019
missjo:

What about vibrators cheesy
cucumber damages d wall the more, but a unique fake dick does not
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Tina246: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Kia cerato ,2014 mileage 9,203.@3.5m. Call Justina 08033836993.

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Rekhina(f): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Syberkate shame on u
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by missjo(f): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
cucumber damages d wall the more, but a unique fake dick does not
Cucumber?cheesy
Why would you use a cucumber when there are plastic & rubber dildos?

A vibrator is not inserted,it's battery operated for clitoral stimulation ONLY
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by munafav(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2019
As you fat i thought you have sense but no sense at all...
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by stormborn28(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
It damages vaginal wall
you don't mean it.. But it is soft like preek now
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by UgoManchester(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Am Not interested in the news sef. Am just focused on the curves. They are beautiful to behold
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Ikpongiton: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2019
i can not understand.so sex and masturbation has turn to food ee!
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by stormborn28(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Tina246:
OK what if the toy enter there and refuses to come out.
heheheheheeee .... Obiakunu.... King David must hear this
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Skelewu: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2019
positivevibez:
90 percent do it for money not for pleasure

What are you saying? 90 percent of women masturbate for money?
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Baccrie(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by lexy2014: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2019
IssaGist:
That curvaceous actress, Amara Maduka, has one of the biggest backsides in the Nigerian entertainment industry is not in doubt.

How did u come 2 this conclusion? Which experiment or research did u do? Is big yansh d criteria 4 rating an actress or d number of blockbuster movies she has featured in? Is she really an actress or a glorified prostitute?
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by stormborn28(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Lemskey:
Is it the lack of sex that make most of them crave for multiple sex partners or lack of money?

Most of the runs girls that have multiple sex partners do so to raise funds from various partners.

Most times,they don't even get wet or enjoy d sex or even like most of d persons they sleep with.
there is truth in what you are saying ooooooh
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by princfred(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Will the toys give them "thanks for coming money" which is biggest motivation for women having multiple sex partners?

1 Like

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Uptown7(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Candycrushy:
Have never seen nor heard of her...

#iamanactresstoo
I think I've seen u in the movies
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Candycrushy(f): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Uptown7:
I think I've seen u in the movies

Lol....whats the name
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
curvaceous actress indeed, ugly buffalo seeking attention, her toto go dirty die

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by captianfreeman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
"ONE OF THE BIGGEST BACKSIDE" undecided
Nawa o!
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Mercy2006(f): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
UgoManchester:
Am Not interested in the news sef. Am just focused on the curves. They are beautiful to behold
ha ugomanchester,will u die if you say the truth about your ugly sister.sentiments na una middle name.ugly people magically turns beautiful cos they are from ur side.Chai,there is God o,lolz
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Uptown7(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Candycrushy:

Lol....whats the name
"Wonder girl" I think
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Candycrushy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Uptown7:
"Wonder girl" I think

Lol...what role did I play
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Uptown7(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Candycrushy:

Lol...what role did I play
The pretty lady that some guy was crushing on
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Greatzeus(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Aunty, as I read this article, I'm wondering how wide and decombinated the hole between ur legs would be at this juncture....u shall be needing pricks the size of mortar pestles, going forward...

Bhet, those thighs tho!....
Stop using that poor boy's picture for likes,as if likes will feed you. If you ever use it again,your children's own sickness will be worse.
To be fore warned is to be fore armed
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Candycrushy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Uptown7:
The pretty lady that some guy was crushing on

What happened to the guy at the end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures) / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.