Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One. (1811 Views)

Lost And Found, Careful Owner / A Poem To AGAGU And The 16 - R.I.P / Adieu Old Soldier - Collinsfbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One. by MyneWhite1(f): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2010
For the many years gone by
Which we shared
For all the months gone before
When we were together
For the weeks that are past
We were inseparable
For those days forgotten
I now remember
For the hours spent apart
I wish were never so
For the minutes uncounted
That I now regret
For those moments in time
That can never be again
I shed these tears
Bon voyage, mon ami
Vaya con Dios, mi amigo
Not Adieu, but hasta luego
My Love, mi corazon
Re: Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One. by Omoosedabi: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2010
nice one, why did you stay away from the poetry contest? your poem rocks chick. grin
Re: Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One. by MyneWhite1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
thanks! Poems are not my main thing. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Language Barrier. My First Encounter With A Jamaican / Must Read: My Distraction / Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.