Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

When Was The Last Time - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / When Was The Last Time (1025 Views)

When Was The Last Time You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time by Navi613: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2010
When was the last time you had an "ah ha" moment, i mean a moment when everything stopped almost as if you found a gap in space and time, and something became clear that instant second.
Re: When Was The Last Time by InkedNerd(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2010
Yesterday morning wink
Re: When Was The Last Time by denony(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2010
up to 5 months now, my oil tank is filled grin
Re: When Was The Last Time by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2012
Navi613: When was the last time you had an "ah ha" moment, i mean a moment when everything stopped almost as if you found a gap in space and time, and something became clear that instant second.

yesterday.
Re: When Was The Last Time by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2012
I remember a few months ago, I was at work, listening to my favorite radio program "Q" and I suddenly stopped and felt happy and like everything in that moment was PERFECT...because it wasnt and that was OK. So Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do Without Social Media? / Brain Teaser ( Who Is The Killer) / Let's Play This Game Of Unscrambling Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.