Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? (742 Views)

As A Nigerian, How Many States Have You Been In Nigeria? / US Citizen To Invite A Nigerian,how To Get PR / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Timarodear(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
You are driving on a lonely bridge late at night (in Naija o)...let's say around 11pm, and you see two little children - say 5 and 2, on the side of the bridge just sitting there crying...would you stop your car to pick them up or just continue driving? Why would you pick them up? And why wouldn't you?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by royalads: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
The right thing to do is to stop and know how to help them. But in today's Nigeria, i will speed up and drive off as fast as my car and I can go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Won't stop but inform police if i see any

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by nlPoster: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Is there a need for this question?

Did you see a dinosaur rushing out to eat the kids jurassic park style? So what's the hurry?

Since they were there before you drove past and there's no immediate danger (they were only crying, no sign of physical distress), then use your phone to call whoever was trained and equipped to handle such scenarios.

Don't be stupid. Over here they call it "don't be a hero".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by nlPoster: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
op are you Nigerian?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Timarodear(f): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
nairalandposter:
op are you Nigerian?
Lols. Yes am a full blooded Nigerian
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Timarodear(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
royalads:
The right thing to do is to stop and know how to help them. But in today's Nigeria, i will speed up and drive off as fast as my car and I can go.

Am telling you. I'll speed as if am being chased by ghost
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by nelsonebby(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Top speed
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by DonroxyII: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians have been turned to wicked folks .... We were never like this before ...

Me self na to increase speed ooo and to call police or any security agency self I go reason am well well and do so extremely anonymously.... because if anything happen to the kids, you will be the first suspect ontop say u call .....

May we be delivered from the evils of our country....

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dominic Torreto mode activated......

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Timarodear(f): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
DonroxyII:
Nigerians have been turned to wicked folks .... We were never like this before ...

Me self na to increase speed ooo and to call police or any security agency self I go reason am well well and do so extremely anonymously.... because if anything happen to the kids, you will be the first suspect ontop say u call .....

May we be delivered from the evils of our country....

You're even talking about something happening to the kids. what if they are used by criminals as a trap to stop people in order to get robbed or even kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Saintp(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why not call 911?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Beautyaddy: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Saintp:
Why not call 911?

lol!...is there 911 in Naija?
Re: As A Nigerian, How Will You Handle This Situation? by Saintp(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...is there 911 in Naija?

Lol. I don forget sef. I think there is something close to that in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Drama As Air Peace Stops Asaba-bound Passenger / VIDEO/PHOTOS : Nigerians Evacuated From UK Arrive Lagos / Ajala Travel; The Man And His Journeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.