Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis (496 Views)

Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Best Tutorial Centre To Prepare For Jamb & Waec / Throwback Thursday, Queued Up In Jamb Centre To Hear Your Result ? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by SeanBeulah(m): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Good morning and happy new month

I have my first degree in statistics form one of the state own university and I'm considering learning data analysis but not sure here I can learn it here in Lagos. I've done my homework and I have hundreds of it centres withim my disposal but I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a particular centre he/she is sure I'll get want I want there

I look forward your recommendations
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Do you intend to mix it up with programming?
I will suggest an online platform where you can learn data science using python programming language from scratch. You get to learn it using the latest technologies and frameworks!
Cool stuffs. You learn from the comfort of your home, at your own pace, and see loads of real life examples and projects to test your proficiency. Data scientists are fast becoming a must in every industry. I'm a computer science graduate and I'm currently learning full stack web development on the same online platform I'm talking about. I intend going for data science immediately. All you need is your laptop and good internet.
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by SeanBeulah(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks for reacting to my post. If all I need is actually a laptop and good internet, then am in full time. Please help me with the site's name and I would be nice if we would hookup on WhatsApp in case I need help

??08?1685??4****7****8?¿?4??5??

I look forward hearing from you again
Thanks
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by jesmond3945: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Cybrary.it
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by SeanBeulah(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
jesmond3945:
Cybrary.it

Thanks for reacting to my post
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by SeanBeulah(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Do you intend to mix it up with programming?
I will suggest an online platform where you can learn data science using python programming language from scratch. You get to learn it using the latest technologies and frameworks!
Cool stuffs. You learn from the comfort of your home, at your own pace, and see loads of real life examples and projects to test your proficiency. Data scientists are fast becoming a must in every industry. I'm a computer science graduate and I'm currently learning full stack web development on the same online platform I'm talking about. I intend going for data science immediately. All you need is your laptop and good internet.

Please I need the site you're talking about also I'll like to hookup with you on WhatsApp
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2019
SeanBeulah:

Please I need the site you're talking about also I'll like to hookup with you on WhatsApp
Re: Any Good IT Centre To Learn Data Analysis by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2019
academy.zenva.com
Bro this is not a free learning site. But it's cheap and good value for money. The guys there are top notch and they show everything from scratch

(1) (Reply)

Can I Prepare For Wassce (private) Within Two Months? / Check Out These Artworks by a 14-yr old boy / Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.