Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

"Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana (421 Views)

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by GistNotice: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Bala Elkana, the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, has denied online reports that Bobrisky was arrested after the venue of his birthday was shutdown.

When asked by source to confirm if the popular Crossdresser was arrested, Bala said

No he was not arrested''

He however declined to speak on why the party was disrupted. According to him, investigations is ongoing and he will make the outcome of the investigation public soon.

''Well I don't really want to go into details now because the investigation is ongoing. I don't want to go into details at this stage'' he said

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-was-never-arrested-lagos-police-spokesperson-bala-elkana

Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by GistNotice: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2019
kiss
Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:16am On Sep 01, 2019
happy new month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2019
I Dont even want him arrested because he's not affecting me with his life, The fact his haters don't understand is that , Tax payer money re used to feed prisoners, This same BOB will indirectly eat your hard earned money if he was jailed, You better use your brain, He will eat your money but you can't eat his own, The hard calculation.
Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by praizblog: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Ok nice
Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by dollytino4real(f): 6:02am On Sep 01, 2019
where is totolet comments iamstillnotsawit
Re: "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana by domino4211(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
I Dont even want him arrested because he's not affecting me with his life, The fact his haters don't understand is that , Tax payer money re used to feed prisoners, This same BOB will indirectly eat your hard earned money if he was jailed, You better use your brain, He will eat your money but you can't eat his own, The hard calculation.
To mumu no dey tire you?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Kills Baby Because He Was Always Hungry (video) / Bbnaija: Jackye Lists Out Names Of Guys Who Asked Her Out In The BBN House / #bbnaija: What I’ve Achieved At 23, Seyi Hasn’t Achieved Them“ — Tacha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.