Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children (3720 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Gistformant: 4:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Nollywood diva, Regina Daniels in adorable new pictures with billionaire Ned Nwoko's children.

See more pictures below...

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-shares-lovely-new-pictures-with-ned-nwokos-children

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Gistformant: 4:46am On Sep 01, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Someone will come and type nonsence as a comment here, Whereas the person father will have did the same if he's given the oppotunity, He would have marry a younger lad that's far younger than the old cargo you called a mother that couldn't trained you not too try too control people lives or try to hate for unnecessary reasons, I don't know how people lives affects Each other in this country, All type of Freedom laws need to be reviewed and advocated for. All haters of success on this forum will be rendered useless at last, Just wait for them.

Operation Burst haters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Jasen1(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by drips8(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2019
That boy's hairline tho
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by domino4211(m): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
Someone will come and type nonsence as a comment here, Whereas the person father will have did the same if he's given the oppotunity, He would have marry a younger lad that's far younger than the old cargo you called a mother that couldn't trained you not too try too control people lives or try to hate for unnecessary reasons, I don't know how people lives affects Each other in this country, All type of Freedom laws need to be reviewed and advocated for. I will singlehandedly render all hater of success on this forum useless, Just wait for them.

Operation Burst haters

Young man,why are you telling us about your mother?..
We don't care..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Odokwogodwin: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Instead of you to add weight for belle, na gym you dey go burn fat. Him white oil still dey active ni...
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by makeitijn: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Golddigger
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by EtherealAnn(f): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2019
cute kids
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by itsme01: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2019
its lovely to see how her step kids adore her, when there is money thereis no bad blood

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Gulher: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2019
The big phone that small girl is rocking

Ned's try. His children resemble him
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by GistAlert: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Kakamorufu(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2019
make she dey enjoy dey go
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Seyeblessed: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Ned is living the dream, he's got a nanny he can legally screw

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
Someone will come and type nonsence as a comment here, Whereas the person father will have did the same if he's given the oppotunity, He would have marry a younger lad that's far younger than the old cargo you called a mother that couldn't trained you not too try too control people lives or try to hate for unnecessary reasons, I don't know how people lives affects Each other in this country, All type of Freedom laws need to be reviewed and advocated for. All haters of success on this forum will be rendered useless at last, Just wait for them.

Operation Burst haters

Subhanalah shocked shocked

Cc GrammarNazi1 embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by NobleAngell(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good to know she's having a great time with her siblings.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

Operation Burst haters

Odi egwu.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by nicepoker101(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

Operation Burst haters

It's not all about opportunity. Those people you are referring to are blessed with responsible fathers. Not some one like Ned the pussy hunter
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by oyatz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
And the Nanny is so so hot!

Seyeblessed:
Ned is living the dream, he's got a nanny he can legally screw
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by oyatz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
How?

The Husband loves her and she loves him back. It doesn't matter if he is a Billionaire or not.

makeitijn:
Golddigger
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Happiestman1: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Watch the full video of their vacation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R48MO1vCfbY
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by oyatz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
And what's bad in that?

Most guys who are criticizing Regina are doing so because they wish they or someone in their age groups should be the one smashing her and not Hon Ned Nwoko... It's not out of morality but pure envy.

Even the ladies criticizing her are not better. When I was in the University , I knew 18-20 year old girls that sleep with Lecturers/Professors whose children are older than them.

NobleAngell:
Good to know she's having a great time with her siblings.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Odi egwu.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Do your job and don't complain tongue grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by amsassy(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:

Operation Burst haters

calm down now
Haters must hate no doubt, but insulting ones mother
Thats too bad.
Those "old cargos" according to u are the sweetest things that ever happen to most of us.
Insult them but leave their parents out of it.
Some haters are well trained by their parent but they choose to develop a new way of destruction.
Good luck to them while the rest excel
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by partnerbizn(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
See stew stew...

Now she will drag the gels to limelight.

Btw, it's strange the co wife is free with Regina.

Few women will do that...

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Lovely New Pictures With Ned Nwoko's Children by NobleAngell(f): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
oyatz:
And what's bad in that?

Most guys who are criticizing Regina are doing so because they wish they or someone in their age groups should be the one smashing her and not Hon Ned Nwoko... It's not out of morality but pure envy.

Even the ladies criticizing her are not better. When I was in the University , I knew 18-20 year old girls that sleep with Lecturers/Professors whose children are older than them.

I said "GOOD to know" and you are asking "what's BAD?" And you put down this whole epistle for who? My comment does not warrant all that. It doesn't relate.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Follows Omah Lay On Instagram, Omah Lay And Fans Reacts (photos) / Top 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Homes / Ogusbaba And Wife Honey Moon's Vacation In Dubai [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.